Talk

Advanced search

Currently ovulating and nervous!! Anyone else??

(10 Posts)
tryingtoachieve17 Thu 09-Feb-17 22:52:11

Ttc once again this month and I hope this month is successful and I'm currently ovulating going by a ovulation calculator I hope it's right!

So we've been dtd the last few days! Hopefully we get it!!

Anyone else in the same position??

Oysterbabe Fri 10-Feb-17 10:21:10

Only CD5 here but good luck!

HeyJupiter Fri 10-Feb-17 10:45:39

Good luck!! 6DPO here so few days ahead of you and in the dreaded 2ww. FX for both of us smile

tryingtoachieve17 Fri 10-Feb-17 20:38:08

Awwh good luck lovely ladies! Hopefully this is us☺️☺️xx

Somethingtotalkabout1982 Fri 10-Feb-17 22:31:42

Me too although guessing ovulation time really. CD 15 today and usually have 28/29 day cycles.

tryingtoachieve17 Fri 10-Feb-17 22:38:33

Awwh good luck!!

My most fertile day is today and we haven't dtd so a little worried!! We've missed our window☹️ but we had dtd yesterday do you think we're covered??

physicskate Sat 11-Feb-17 08:46:19

Anxiety can inhibit becoming pregnant. Chill. Ovulation calculators can be inaccurate because they are not your body (which does not always follow an algorithm). I say this nearly a year into ttc. Maybe I'm too jaded but if you start ttc this anxious you are really going to get yourself in a tiz if it doesn't happen right away. It's a journey... not a step.

Somethingtotalkabout1982 Sat 11-Feb-17 10:14:13

Think as long as you dtd every other day or so around fertile time that is more than enough. Loads of people get pregnant from just one time so think it's all relative and down to luck at the end of the day! Good luck everyone xx

HeyJupiter Sat 11-Feb-17 10:37:37

Don't worry trying, am sure you've got it covered. Sperm can live up to 5 days in your body so they'll all be lined up and waiting for the egg smile

Are you using an online ovulation calculator? I found the ovia one was totally inaccurate until I started using OPKs. Have you tried using them? Even if you don't use them all the time at least will give you a good insight into your cycle for future reference.

Thanks for the good luck message! 7DPO here and no real symptoms so far (but implantation probably won't have happened yet so wouldn't really expect much...)

tryingtoachieve17 Sat 11-Feb-17 11:34:02

Thank you ladies! Put my mind at easesmile

Good luck lovely ladies,I wish you all the success! Have a lovely happy Saturday x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now