Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Period while pregnant?

(1 Post)
amycherryxx Thu 09-Feb-17 00:31:47

Hi ladies!
I started AF on Sunday 29th Jan - Thursday 2nd Feb.
Me and the other half have now been TTC for two years, I previously had the implanon then the nexplanon.
Usually AF is about 5 days long and my cycle is usually 29-31 days. After AF I have no symptoms (apart from a couple of niggles where I think I'm ovulating) until a week before my due date where my boobs are sore and balloon! However this month, literally the day after AF finished I felt as though I was due back on. I had cramps, sometimes on the left and sometimes on the right hand hide, I have had headaches every morning when I have woken up, I get sharp pains in and around my ears now and again, I've been extremely hungry and the cramps are still coming very regularly! It's a week later now since AF finished but it's still happening. At first I thought I was coming down with a cold/flu but the cramps just aren't making sense.
Has anyone experienced anything like this before or have any ideas what it could be?
Thanksgrin xxxxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now