Talk

Advanced search

what are some natural supplements to regulate cycles?

(2 Posts)
cmxx Wed 08-Feb-17 13:26:31

Hi all,

I have always had irregular cycles, and have been ttc for 1 year. I have been to the Dr's and they want me back for blood tests when I get a positive opk, however I've been bleeding for 6 weeks now so therefore not ovulating. I have booked another appointment at the doctors but it's a little while away.

I have bought Boots own Conception Support which has Zinc, Folic Acid, and B6 (this is meant to help with hormone balance) but I was just wondering if there's anything else out there I could keep an eye out for?

Also has anyone else used Boots own Conception Support?

ClaireFraser Wed 08-Feb-17 22:21:37

Shatavari which is a herbal supplement is v good at regulating cycles. My cycles were fine before I had my DD but since my periods returned when she was one they were all over the place.

I was recommended it a couple of months ago by a herbalist as my luteal phase was only 10 days. First month I took it my LP increased to 14 days and I had a bfp. Sadly went on to have a mmc at 12wks. Have just started it again as last month was my first period had a v short LP of only 7days. Hoping it will do the trick at regulating it all again.
Good luck op, it's hard work this ttc business!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now