Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Is this a positive ovulation test??

(10 Posts)
NannyGR Wed 08-Feb-17 08:04:48

Advice please.
First time using them and have had a faint line for a few days now. This is the closest it has been and wondering if this is classed as positive?? Thanks smile

passmethewine123 Wed 08-Feb-17 08:34:05

I would say not quite as the test line still looks marginally lighter than the control line but it's really not far off - if you test again tomorrow around 2pm you might find you get a positive. Try to avoid drinking for a couple hours beforehand so your urine is concentrated

OnNaturesCourse Wed 08-Feb-17 10:30:57

Id test around 5 tonight. Looks like its getting there!

passmethewine123 Wed 08-Feb-17 10:42:39

Oh sorry just realised I said test tomorrow when I meant today!!

OnNaturesCourse Wed 08-Feb-17 10:52:50

Good luck! I got my surge yesterday but couldnt do anything😩 typical xx

passmethewine123 Wed 08-Feb-17 11:08:11

I don't seem to have had a surge this month, at least not one that an opk has picked up. I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday judging by my temp and CM confused

NannyGR Wed 08-Feb-17 11:56:08

I feel like I should be ovulating today!! Did the deed this am so hopefully if my surge us later that will be good!!! If not will have to have another go tomorrow wink I've never wanted the pressure of using ovulation tests before but I'm actually quite enjoying it. Fingers crossed!!!

OnNaturesCourse Wed 08-Feb-17 14:09:34

Yeah, i like the tests as im quite ocd (tendencies) so find it relaxing to know whats going on, and being able to chart it all xx

NannyGR Thu 09-Feb-17 07:53:52

I think today is the day!!!!!!

OnNaturesCourse Thu 09-Feb-17 09:04:57

Oooo looks like it! Happy baby dancing! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now