Talk

Advanced search

Please look! Weird cycles, not getting anywhere?

(4 Posts)
Ttc321 Tue 07-Feb-17 16:54:52

This was my last cycle, it only lasted 18 days sad and my previous cycles are similar but some can last 30+ days too! And then others can last 12-16 days, as you can see we dtd nearly every day that cycle and same with my others! I am losing hope! I have PCOS and I am on metformin. Does anyone know how I could possibly make my cycles longer?! I no it's a mad question but I am so sick of these weird cycles! Is anyone else in a similar position? Feel so fed up! thanks

Anna2006 Tue 07-Feb-17 16:56:35

Do you think they could be long and short as they are anovulatory? Do you use OPKs etc? You could try temping if that isn't something you do to confirm ovulation an then define your luteal phase length?

I would expect your short cycle for see are that short as ou are not ovulating in them ones. I've heard Angus cactus can help to regulate cycles an thinking of trying it as think I've just had an anovulatory cycle which is really frustrating!

Anna2006 Tue 07-Feb-17 16:57:51

Sorry I can see you got a couple of positive OPKs. First one seems major early an other one is too late an then you obviously dont appear to be ovulating to produce progesterone. Try temping if you can be bothered smile

Newtoday Wed 08-Feb-17 07:07:14

Kindara a great app - have you tried posting your chart to the community?
Try recording your temps with a 2 decimal place thermometer for 2-3 cycles to build a good idea of what's going on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now