Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Weird Period

(6 Posts)
lisara79 Tue 07-Feb-17 14:29:23

Hi... I'm 37 so it's probably just my age or something but I have just had the strangest period. Firstly it was 2 days late (I'm usually very regular) and then was very light, pink and watery for a day. Day 2 was a little heavier but still small amount although was dark red and clotty (sorry for TMI).... then day 3 light again and has now stopped all together. I have never had a period that has lasted less than 5/6 days and never one quite so light. It feels like it would be too late and too heavy for implantation buy I wonder if I had some weird hormone issue or something... anyone have any ideas?

Roseandbee Tue 07-Feb-17 23:23:20

Have you took a pg test? You can have a light bleed when your pregnant

lisara79 Wed 08-Feb-17 23:16:39

Hi. I haven't but it seems a little bit too heavy for pregnancy. I'm going to see how I feel in a few days and maybe test then x

Picklesandpies Wed 08-Feb-17 23:22:44

With dd1 I had no idea I was pregnant and had what I thought was a short, lighter than normal period. Definitely wasn't a period! I would do a test x

lisara79 Mon 13-Feb-17 13:22:50

Alas BFN.... never mind... opks here I come! lol

Arual123 Mon 13-Feb-17 14:47:12

Its so unsettling when ttc aand then mother nature goes all strange on us. I've had a weird period this month too, a day late (unusual for me), none of my usual AF symptoms, and then only lasted 2 days. Hope it's not the start of my cycles going crazy sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now