Talk

Advanced search

Several signs but I don't dare believe

(29 Posts)
UndersecretaryofWhimsy Tue 07-Feb-17 08:07:13

And it's too early to test. Aargh!

I'm about 10dpo, trying to conceive my second, also had a loss previously. And I just feel there's something going on. Boobs are a bit tender, sense of smell up, cramping (but not periodlike) twinges in lower abdomen, peeing lots. I had a slight nosebleed this morning and I never have nosebleeds. But surely it's too early for these symptoms?

I don't want to test until I'm due. Has anyone had symptoms like this this early on? Or else how do I brace for disappointment/keep my hope in check?

buzzmoon Tue 07-Feb-17 09:38:08

I feel I have loads of symptoms but am convinced it's going to be nothing and AF is going to turn up on Saturday 😔
It makes you go mad doesn't it! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

UndersecretaryofWhimsy Tue 07-Feb-17 09:41:26

I'm also due Saturday! Gaah.

yellowfrontdoor Tue 07-Feb-17 09:51:20

I'm in the same boat.
Boobs (especially nipples) sore, cramping & pinching, some nausea. Worse at night though, strangely!
I'm around 9/10dpo, but not due until 21st according to my app (I have up to 41 day cycles), so not sure when to test.
I'm trying to not google, not get excited etc, but what I'm feeling is unusual for me.

I'm hoping I'm not going mad, but is a possibility!! confused

burgerwheeler Tue 07-Feb-17 10:02:25

I am sorry for your loss under flowers

I am the same having all these weird symptoms blush and I am only 3/4 dpo. I have toothache on and off, cramps, full boobs and feeling nauseous. I swear am losing my head grin

UndersecretaryofWhimsy Fri 10-Feb-17 07:09:48

I cracked and tested a day early. Faint second line!!

I will have to do it again tomorrow to make sure, and I'm not sure it even came up in the picture. But eep! Good luck everyone!

Oysterbabe Fri 10-Feb-17 07:30:03

I can't see it but good luck for tomorrow!

SuperManStoleMyPants Fri 10-Feb-17 07:34:24

I see it! Congratulations Op! flowers

buzzmoon Fri 10-Feb-17 07:43:33

I can't see it but really hoping it is!

UndersecretaryofWhimsy Fri 10-Feb-17 07:46:16

Thanks! Eek eek eek! I just hope it sticks. I am higher risk than average. It is faint, but definitely there IRL, and appeared by 3min. Which isn't to say I'm not looking at it again every 10min just to be sure I'm not crazy.

UndersecretaryofWhimsy Fri 10-Feb-17 08:00:53

A better shot to (hopefully) prove that I am not seeing things smile

Ohb0llocks Fri 10-Feb-17 08:16:29

I can see that!

Ohb0llocks Fri 10-Feb-17 08:16:45

Congratulations flowers

buzzmoon Fri 10-Feb-17 08:16:57

Yep totally see that!! Eek!!! I think I've had AF symptoms yesterday, not hopeful for tomorrow

drinkyourmilk Fri 10-Feb-17 08:19:22

I can see it too! You're going to have a busy Christmas grin

Oysterbabe Fri 10-Feb-17 08:30:41

Ah I can see that one smile

yellowfrontdoor Fri 10-Feb-17 09:27:52

Congratulations!!!

Did you test at 14 dpo?? I'm trying to decide whether to test at the weekend when I'll be 14/15 dpo.
Still having cramps & have sore boobs too.

Fx for everyone!

UndersecretaryofWhimsy Fri 10-Feb-17 09:29:41

I'm 13dpo I think. Tried to wait until 14 but I just really wanted to know. Heightened sense of smell was the big sign for both my previous pregnancies and I definitely have that, along with nausea and things tasting weird!

Hannahbanana1725 Fri 10-Feb-17 10:16:44

Yay I can see it! Congratulations flowers

Hippychic79 Fri 10-Feb-17 10:29:11

I can see it xxx congrats xxx

Ohb0llocks Fri 10-Feb-17 11:21:37

I'm 9dpo today. I know it's probably too early to tell but not even a hint of a positive here. Did a digi too.

Even more disheartening when you see it in words

TurquoiseDress Fri 10-Feb-17 11:44:44

Good luck OP!
Looks like this might be your month!

I too am TTC number 2 after having a MMC last summer.

Now on cycle 7 & have got to the point where I don't believe it's going to happen again.

Reading posts like this give me hope!

TurquoiseDress Fri 10-Feb-17 12:34:20

Also, my LO (who turns 3 soon) asked me the other day if I "had a tiny baby in my tummy?"

I'm taking that as a positive sign too- clutching at straws here!

Picklesandpies Fri 10-Feb-17 12:42:13

I see that for sure! Congratulations! Is this your third? We will be trying for third soon... it's been 6.5 years since second though so bit apprehensive!

UndersecretaryofWhimsy Fri 10-Feb-17 12:53:01

Thanks all!

It's my third pregnancy but if all goes well will be my second baby - I lost my first. Since having DC1 I have also learned that I have a risk factor which means increased chance of a loss sad But all I can do is cross my fingers and take it one day etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now