Talk

Advanced search

2WW - month 1 of TTC first!!

(7 Posts)
Monie91 Mon 06-Feb-17 21:29:40

Hi everyone!
I am 3DPO (I think, I'm not exactly regular) in month 1 of TTC. Brand new to all of this and wondering if anyone else is in their 2WW right now? AF due 18th March(ish) and the wait is killing me!!!!

Roseandbee Mon 06-Feb-17 21:39:51

Do you mean Feb? I'm about 5dpo. I'm in my second month of ttc whilst monitoring everything, but I've been off bc for two years. Luckily I wasn't broody then as now I'm taking this ttc business seriously time seems to have stood still and I struggle to get it off my mind FX

HeyJupiter Mon 06-Feb-17 21:44:09

Hi Monie I'm 2DPO and AF due 18th Feb(ish)... come and join the Baby Challenge group, such a lovely thread. We're all symptom spotting and helping each other get through the unbearable wait smile

Monie91 Tue 07-Feb-17 16:08:33

Hi ladies
Yes silly me, i meant Feb! Been plotting dates so often i feel like February has already been and gone!!
I'm struggling with the wait too and feel like I'm looking for symptoms that just aren't there confused
11 days to go and even then I'm not sure if that's the right date for me as I'm totally irregular and not used to tracking it at all. I only have my last cycle to go off for length. How on earth do people deal with this for months on end?!

OnNaturesCourse Tue 07-Feb-17 16:14:38

Im about to enter it! Peak on ovulation today. AF due 25.2 👐 fingers crossed she gets blocked!

Glitterbubble Tue 07-Feb-17 17:04:44

Same situation here!! TTC#1 ..first official cycle. I'm about 9/10 dpo AF due 13/ 14 Feb, trying not to test until then!
Also doing my best not to symptom spot!

We can do this ladiesgrin

Monie91 Tue 07-Feb-17 18:56:30

Such an intense feeling isn't it! I'm trying not to build my hopes up too much but also don't want to think negatively!

Do any of you have any symptoms yet? I had a cracking headache last night/this morning but it's probably just one of those things...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now