Talk

Advanced search

Please help! has anyone experienced this?

(5 Posts)
annamilo Mon 06-Feb-17 20:33:05

Hi all,
I'm at a loss to what's going on. I've had two pregnancies before.
I'm 36 and my last period was 26/12/2016, I should have had a period the 23/01/2017. I normally have severe PMS which includes cramps, vomiting and spots.
Before I was due on I didn't have any cramps and I thought it was odd.
Day after period was due I took a test and it was negative, I did another 3 days later and again negative.
I had an appointment at the hospital for something else and the sonographer had a look with an internal scan. She said my uterus looked thick but she couldn't tell (could be too early) she said to do another test.
Anyway, I was in hospital over the weekend to have an operation due to an abcess. I spoke to the Obgyn. She told me to test again in 2 weeks as it could be too early. I don't understand. They didn't do blood tests. I feel in limbo now and don't know what to think.
Has anyone been through the same? I really don't know why this is going on. Is it possible I'm very early pregnant as obgyn has stated to do another test or is something wrong? Why would my uterus be thick a week ago yet no period??
Thanks in advance.
Xx

annamilo Mon 06-Feb-17 20:35:08

Just to add I had very light cramps after I was a week late but nothing much xx

confusedat23 Mon 06-Feb-17 21:34:23

Hi Anna i hate to state the onvious but the only way you will know is with another test no one on here will be able to tell you what is going on otherwise smile

confusedat23 Mon 06-Feb-17 21:34:31

Obvious**

annamilo Mon 06-Feb-17 22:16:57

Hi confused. I do realise this but as the obgyn said to wait two weeks I won't do one before that. I wanted to see who else here as experienced this as its good to get some insight.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now