Talk

Advanced search

Anyone chart their cycle? Need help!!

(6 Posts)
Anna2006 Sat 04-Feb-17 10:14:37

I chart my cycle and have done for about a year. (Other than the 3 months I was pregnant) mmc at 13 weeks in October.

I'm on my 4th cycle since mc an all previous cycle I've ovulated about CD14. This cycle I started getting lines appear on OPKs on CD15 and they gradually got stronger but we're only true positive on CD18 and CD19. My EWCM matches up with CD16 when I thought I felt ovulation pains but my chart makes no sense an doesn't show a particular temp rise!

Does anyone know if I could of ovulated from my medium OPK an they just happened to get darker afterwards? That is probably a stab in the dark.

Think I may have an anovulatory cycle and I'm gutted ☹️ Never had one before ever since charting

Anna2006 Sat 04-Feb-17 10:16:13

Here is my chart. Someone please help interpret it!

CarabellaSmella Sat 04-Feb-17 12:14:50

I'd say you've probably ovulated on CD 18 or 19 going by the temps, and that would tie in with the OPKs as well. It's hard to be sure though, you'll need a few more temps but it looks like a biphasic chart. How does it compare to previous charts in terms of the jump in temps and your normal coverline? Or do you normally have a fallback rise which explains the big dip?
I don't rely on the OPKs too much - they usually show darkest on the day of or after ovulation for me which is not what is meant to happen!

Anna2006 Sat 04-Feb-17 15:09:55

Ahh yeh see I did wonder if the OPKs that were more positive on 18 and 19 could of been after. As 16 and 17 I got like medium ish bold lines and thought my dip on CD16 was maybe ovulation today as I had loads of EWCM. It had mainly gone by 18 and 19..

Here is my Dec chart so you can see it is a lot more obvious that ovulation happened. Hopefully it did this month maybe my stats are just a bit weird..have to wait and hold out hope I guess

Mummyme87 Sat 04-Feb-17 15:46:04

Looks like CD18, bit of a temp drop before.

Lee1977 Tue 21-Mar-17 07:49:33

I've just started to track mine on an app. I'm very new to this and according to the app today's my egg day but I've also been doing ovulation strips and they are all negative. Does that mean I'm not ovulating?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now