Talk

Advanced search

OPK No positive/peak

(6 Posts)
confusedat23 Fri 03-Feb-17 15:52:44

Hi Ladies, i normally get a +ve opk on cd 15 latest but this month i have not had one... has anyone had this and still got their BFP?

vetchtechno Fri 03-Feb-17 16:21:00

You can still get pregnant without a peak, but no peak usually just means short surge, low surge or missed surge for some other reason.

confusedat23 Sat 04-Feb-17 07:45:51

Do you think it is something to worry about Techno... even Ovia is confused now its been so long!

fuzzywuzzy Sat 04-Feb-17 07:47:39

I had this in a couple of cycles during ttc. I'd advise keep dtd every other day leading up to and a little after when you expect to ov.

It does happen sometimes.

vetchtechno Sat 04-Feb-17 08:01:15

Nothing to worry about! Could just mean you missed it but doesn't mean you didn't ovulate. Many women don't get a peak/positive and go on to have pregnancies so it ain't something to worry about.
Echoing fuzzy the advise is to bd every other day to cover all bases. Don't worry flowers

Bubbles225 Sat 04-Feb-17 08:50:27

Hi, I tried to detect ov using opks but didn't get a positive result. Fast forward two weeks and I got a bfp. Good luck! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now