Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

TTC

(3 Posts)
xagirlwholovesglitterx Thu 02-Feb-17 21:10:16

hi girls, wanna keep it short and sweet - trying for our second with the hubs. did the deed 13th, 16th and 19th jan, my ovulation day was 20th. 4 days after ovulation day i had this white creamy string of mucus nothing sins. had all the pregnancy symptoms. monday i caught the flu and still bad today. today i should of come on, tested tonight and said negative.

is it false or is she gonna come?
personal opinions and stories appreciated.

thankyou smile

Moo31 Thu 02-Feb-17 23:20:55

I'm in exactly the same boat - literally! Ov on 20th. Dtd 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th. Had flu since Monday. Bfn this morning and this evening. Staying positive that the elusive 2nd line will appear!

xagirlwholovesglitterx Fri 03-Feb-17 09:32:24

moo31 - omg no way! how strange. ffs this flu is getting on my nerves aswell cos its making me feel rubbish and then when your waiting for that second line when your already feelin rubbish it doesnt help matters does it! i went to toilet 3am and saw pink on tissue and thought oh great shes on her way AGAIN. hmph. so im gonna have to see. but i think its gonna be period. dont think its implantation as it would of happened by now if ovulated the 20th xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now