Talk

Advanced search

Worries

(3 Posts)
PenguinDi Tue 31-Jan-17 20:49:28

Hi, I'm probably being irrational but I can't help worrying about getting pregnant, not in the way you think though. Think is my mum had a molar pregnancy before she fell with me and its always stayed with her and always been there at the back of my mind too, I've done the research and I know its not a genetic condition, I just can't help being scared this could happen to me.

delilahbucket Wed 01-Feb-17 09:34:24

My take on these things is that if we all worried about every eventuality in life because of something happening to someone else, we would never leave the house.
The risk of miscarriage is there for every single one of us. Don't let your mum's fears rub off on you.

phoebe2016 Fri 03-Feb-17 06:42:32

Hi Penguin

My Mums first pregnancy was a molar pregnancy and she then went on to have a further 2 children without issue. I have 2 healthy DC's and am currently pregnant with number 3 smile. Try not to worry, it is just one of those random things that can happen to anyone and just because our Mums had one, it doesn't make our chances any higher than anyone else.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now