Talk

Advanced search

Fertilecheck Fertility Gel

(5 Posts)
confusedat23 Tue 31-Jan-17 13:29:47

Hi Ladies,

Has anyone used the Fertilecheck Fertility Gel you can buy in boots?

I have assumed it is alot like Preseed and Concieve Plus but I just wanted to hear of anyone that has actually used it.

JeNeBaguetteRien Tue 31-Jan-17 13:55:48

I have been using it for the last cycle and this one. No news so far, the one I got comes as 6 little tubes. It says to use a whole one for each time you DTD but I find it's loads so get 2 doses and could probably get 3. It's quite runny. Good luck!

MulderitsmeX Wed 01-Feb-17 12:07:47

Ah yes I use this. Can you get the other 2 in boots?
I picked it as i just needed some lube and know you can't use Durex. I conceived second cycle after starting to use it. The tubes are annoying as I'm not too sure if it's ok to make the tube last a week or if I should throw it away as the air is getting to it.

It definitely does the job lube wise too!

confusedat23 Wed 01-Feb-17 14:17:45

I used it last night ladies and it was really good! I seem to need a bit of extra help in the lube department and this seems to work really well. Although i threw the tube away after using it optimistic thinking that i wont need too much of it i also just used it like normal lube instead of sticking it up there! Lol

MulderitsmeX Thu 02-Feb-17 18:24:58

Oh are you supposed to put it inside? I just put it on the willy as it gets up there anyway!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now