Talk

Advanced search

Any experience with asdas own pregnancy tests?

(12 Posts)
mischadee Mon 30-Jan-17 23:26:42

I took a test this morning and it had a faint but visable line, it seems to have gotten darker during the day which has made me question whether or not it's an evaps.
I took another test on a 2 hour hold in the afternoon and it has a line in the same place but fainter.
I have ordered some cheapies which should be here tomorrow but i don't want to get my hopes up if the asda tests are bad for evaps or false positives. sad

Writerwannabe83 Tue 31-Jan-17 09:49:29

I used an ASDA's own test on the day my period was due and the line was super faint: I have included pictures so you can compare them with yours.

Following these lines I bought a CB Digital and got 1-2 weeks and I got a faint line on a First Response too (the bog standard one, not the early testing one).

I think the ASDA ones are more reliable than the internet cheaply ones as they were still giving me BFN's at this point.

mischadee Tue 31-Jan-17 14:17:40

Thank you my lines were a bit fainter my phone camera struggled to pick them up
Bfn this morning on cheapie

mischadee Tue 31-Jan-17 14:28:08

This morning's bfn

wineandsunshine Tue 31-Jan-17 14:29:38

I will always remember my third pregnancy with an Asda test, took it and nothing, went back to check it (from the bin!) two hours later and a line! Happy days smile

Good luck op!

mischadee Tue 31-Jan-17 15:29:16

Thank you
I think ill go out and buy some better tests
I have 2 digis but don't want to waste them haha

mischadee Tue 31-Jan-17 21:34:52

Took another asda test same line came up but fainter so not going to count my chickens

pteradactyl Fri 03-Feb-17 12:59:33

I had an asda test with dd about 8 years ago. Took it on cd32 and a very very strong positive....but it was years ago, they may be dodgy now lol

Bostonbullsmumma Fri 03-Feb-17 13:04:42

Similar here, took one nothing come up checked 2 days later by sheer accident as I forgot to bin it and there was a line. Confirmed with a clear blue later that night! Good luck OP

haveacupoftea Fri 03-Feb-17 13:51:06

Its very early so dont make too much of the faintness of the lines. Get yourself a FRER and then youll know for sure.

mischadee Fri 03-Feb-17 14:22:28

Sorry i started bleeding 2 days after posting this sad

pteradactyl Fri 03-Feb-17 19:15:28

Aw sorry to hear that sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now