Talk

Advanced search

B.V

(3 Posts)
Tattybogle89 Mon 30-Jan-17 09:20:24

I have had bacterial vaginosis before.. It either disappears itself o I use balance activ pessarys and that gets rid. We started trying to get pregnant and now I've noticed a bad smell right around the start of my two week wait 😡 I have read it can stop u conceiving and also that it can stop the fertilised egg implanting..Nd also it can cause miscarriage..
Now I'm scared. And gutted I'm out this month. Can I use the pessarys whie waiting for implantation? Would this help or hinder implantation? Dont want to ruin my chances this month 😢 would struggle with that. Desperate for a baby. Please help. I dont want to go to the doc and get antibios incase I am going to be lucky this month and antibios could endanger it.. Also they tend to give me thrush.

Would balance activ pessarys affect chances of implantation if i have a fertilised egg? They are safe for use in pregnancy but I don't want to mess up chances of conception.

Thankyou.. Xxx

Tattybogle89 Mon 30-Jan-17 12:41:56

sad bump

Poppins2016 Mon 30-Jan-17 18:40:33

I'd ask a pharmacist or your GP. They should be able to give you something that will be compatible with TTC.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now