Talk

Advanced search

Agnus Castus, PCOS & TTC

(1 Post)
boatrace30 Sun 29-Jan-17 13:55:48

Currently TTC no.2. AF returned after stopping breastfeeding in August and have been actively TTC since. I have PCOS and cycles vary from 30 days to 55. No luck yet and very much not convinced I am ovulating. DD was conceived naturally after six months but I am sure we got very very lucky as I had similar problems. I have been monitoring fertility signs closely and get ewcm for about two weeks and this month had a temp spike but got AF 6 days later so wonder if I have a short luteal phase.

Anyway, I'm strongly considering Agnus Castus. I know there are tonnes of threads and what I seem to have gleaned is that it can help if you are irregular (I am) but is a disaster if you are already regular. I seem to hear more mixed things about PCOS.

Anyone out there been in a similar position? I know lots of you will say see GP but it's a disaster at my practice and I know I will be told it's a waste of time (after waiting 4 weeks to see them).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now