Talk

Advanced search

Very faint BFP 13dpo

(14 Posts)
Mandraki Sat 28-Jan-17 09:23:10

A BFP is a BFP right? Even a faint one? I am crying! grin

Newtoday Sat 28-Jan-17 09:26:38

That's not that faint....! Congratulations! You're having a baby!

Mandraki Sat 28-Jan-17 09:38:35

I am!! Just took a clear blue digi and confirmed! Thank you

Sapphire1983 Sat 28-Jan-17 09:46:49

Congratulations, Mandraki! I posted a very similar thread this morning (but am only 10dpo and not going to do a digital test yet). So wonderful! flowers xx

user1471496670 Sat 28-Jan-17 09:53:13

Huge congratulations 😊 Xx

Mandraki Sat 28-Jan-17 10:02:47

Aww Sapphire I saw your post I think I commented on it haha congratulations to you too, what a great day!

Postcode2 Sat 28-Jan-17 10:30:04

Congrats on your pregnancy! what a fabulous day for you today flowers

Please could I ask how which CD did you DTD? I understand it's a private matter and you don't have to answer. I am just trying to work out the best days to DTD as I am unsure of my fertile days so just want to maximise my chances really. I do have a regular 28 days cycle though.

Thanking you! Wish you a happy, healthy and uneventful pregnancy grin

Mandraki Sat 28-Jan-17 10:44:58

Not a problem postcode I don't mind sharing, I ovulated on day 15 of my cycle and we DTD on day 14, 15 and 16 as well as every 2-3 days from cycle day 3. I'd say we DTD 3 times in my fertile phase, and we used OV sticks to see when I'd be ovulating. I think as long as you have regular sex and aim to do it the day before, of and after OV that should cover all bases. Good luck! flowers

Postcode2 Sat 28-Jan-17 10:53:01

Thank you so much, appreciate that. Now go and celebrate! grin

CharllGracex Sat 28-Jan-17 11:06:26

im waiting for my hopeful BFP!! im so eager to test reading everyone's stories. but 8 DPO is too early i think. even though first repsonce tells you you can test 6 days before period.

i can deffo see the line in the first pic and obviously the second one confirmed it, congrats! smile

Mandraki Sat 28-Jan-17 11:24:20

CharllGracex 8dpo might be too early, I tested on 6 (way to early), 10 and 11dpo and got BFN's and last night I said to my husband that I was definatley due on and wasn't pregnant. Then this morning I woke up and my (normally quite compact) boobs were enormous and practically on my chin so I tested and here we are! Don't think you're out just yet, FX for you x

CharllGracex Sat 28-Jan-17 12:28:41

mandraki - i think you might be right. i looked at the first response instructions and said 99% of people got BFPs 4 days or less before but i think its always down to a womens body. ooooh so the boobs gave it away then haha.

i had this creamy white / yellow tinted (in camera flash) discharge on tuesday when i went for a wee. was long and stringy looked like snot if im honest lol. which surprised me as id never had anything like it before... mild headaches, aches and pains, and tiredness. the last 3 days especially so thats whats made me want to test more than anything.

Mandraki Sat 28-Jan-17 13:45:12

Funny you should mention the snot thing because I had that too, TMI but it looked like someone had sneezed and blown their nose. Lovely! Haha! But I've never had that before either.

CharllGracex Sat 28-Jan-17 13:58:39

never?!?! exactly the same. i was gonna say it looked like someone had blown their nose on my tissue lol. strange isnt it. i tested just and got a Neg and now im super upset sad gonna be sososo annoyed this time if im not cos im starting to get irritated by the waiting around for it to happen. i dont think its helped that 4 people i know have told me theyre pregnant in the space of me and my husband trying.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now