Talk

Advanced search

Too early for morning sickness?

(11 Posts)
Doglikeafox Fri 27-Jan-17 11:45:02

Hiya ladies,
I have just got back from playgroup where I ended up fainting. I have been feeling really nauseous this morning, didn't eat much for breakfast and couldn't finish my cereal.
The first day of my last period was 7th Jan, we did the deed on the 22nd Jan, which was also the day of ovulation. But surely it is far too early to be experiencing symptoms, especially fainting shock
Did anyone else experience symptoms this early and end up being pregnant?
Thanks in advance everyone X

Newtoday Fri 27-Jan-17 11:46:05

I had MS days after ovulation. It's possible but rare!

SantasLittleMonkeyButler Fri 27-Jan-17 11:48:19

Yes, but only with DD (DC3).

I thought I had a sickness bug for about a week until the penny dropped!

DramaAlpaca Fri 27-Jan-17 11:53:04

I was the same as Santas, with DC3 I started feeling nauseous within a week of ovulation. I remember it well as I was due to ovulate Christmas Day and by New Year's eve I was feeling really sick. I thought I was coming down with something until I put two & two together and realised I might be pregnant. Sure enough, I was.

Applesandpears23 Fri 27-Jan-17 11:57:44

Both times I have felt sick before the bfp.

Doglikeafox Fri 27-Jan-17 18:11:39

Thanks everyone.
I have had a really rough day today and felt nauseous pretty much the entire day. No more fainting spells, but we shall see.
I am feeling very tired and just not entirely with it so it's quite possible I am simply coming down with something.
I'm hoping for BFP on one hand, but on the other hand if today is an insight into what my pregnancy might be like, I may be prepared to wait a little longer blush

10storeylovesong Thu 02-Feb-17 16:53:31

With my ds, I started being sick and could only eat salty foods from 4 days before period due. I knew I was pregnant but it took another 2 days before it showed on a test.

user1485706893 Thu 02-Feb-17 16:59:10

I get hyperemesis from the first few days of pregnancy. Urgh.

Doglikeafox Thu 02-Feb-17 18:13:12

I've had loads more symptoms since and been really tired, achey and had very unusual cramping yesterday that felt like nothing else I've felt before (I usually get period pain, but not cramping). Had only BFNs so far but I feel so strongly like I'm pregnant. 11dpo ATM

Roseandbee Thu 02-Feb-17 19:42:31

What test did you use for your bfn? Maybe try a FRER

Doglikeafox Thu 02-Feb-17 19:56:46

I used a clear blue early detection, apparently up to six days before missed AF.
I have loads of internet cheapies now so will whittle through those X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now