Talk

Advanced search

Help please ;( ;(

(9 Posts)
MummyToGrace123 Thu 26-Jan-17 21:46:06

I have had 5 positives tests, but now folowed by 4 negatives. NO BLEEDING normal cramps... advice??? Stories??

SleepFreeZone Thu 26-Jan-17 21:49:26

All the same brand of test? All taken at the same time of day? How far long are you?

gazingatthestars Fri 27-Jan-17 05:21:02

I'm sorry it sounds like you had an early miscarriage. flowers

gazingatthestars Fri 27-Jan-17 05:21:33

Your period may come in a week or so and be heavy than normal

MummyToGrace123 Fri 27-Jan-17 08:04:42

I havnt had a period since before christmas. I just keep gettin positives & negatives only the clear blue normal & asds digital that are coming up positive other brands and clear blue digital negative

NeverGoOutOfStyle Fri 27-Jan-17 13:44:18

I think it might be worth a trip to the GP to see if they'll do a blood test to establish your HCG levels in your blood to get a better picture of what's going on. A test can only come up positive if HCG is present in your urine, obviously drinking fluids thoightout the day dilutes it, so it might be a test is coming up negative because it just can't detect enough in your urine.

gazingatthestars Fri 27-Jan-17 13:47:09

If it's a repeated thing then yes to go GP. Some conditions (other than pregnancy) can cause this and you need to be checked out.

MummyToGrace123 Fri 27-Jan-17 13:53:03

Been to my gp already they just said test again in a week for a clear result x

2ducks2ducklings Sun 29-Jan-17 05:41:26

Hi, I'm having a very similar experience. Positive followed by much fainter lines to the point of bfn. No bleeding, but stomach cramps.
flowers to you. It's so hard, isn't it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now