Talk

Advanced search

5 days before AF due

(5 Posts)
MissSophieB397 Wed 25-Jan-17 16:32:19

Just a question to put my mind to rest! Is it unusual to get a BFP 5/6 days before AF due? Driving myself crazy as I feel like I'm having different symptoms, ones that don't usually come when AF is due and I'm still getting BFN sad I know sometimes the HCG levels can be low until after a missed period but I see so many people getting there BFPs before hand! Only been using cheap POAS tests so unsure if a FRER will be helpful to get.

MrsMc11 Wed 25-Jan-17 17:08:33

Misssophie I could've written this post myself, as like you I'm having odd symptoms that I don't normally get before AF which is due Saturday but all cheapy pregnancy test are coming up BFN, I bought what I thought was a frer today but think it's the wrong one! Will be curious and watching to see what replies you get, GL to you too smile

MissSophieB397 Wed 25-Jan-17 17:21:44

Good luck to you too! Just be so disheartening if AF turns up after all my symptoms

Frazzled2207 Wed 25-Jan-17 17:29:16

Rather than days before being due. I think it's more useful to think of days post ovulation. I got a very faint bfp 10 days after ovulation, some people on here have got them 8 or 9 dpo. Though some def had symptoms before that!fingers crossed

MissSophieB397 Wed 25-Jan-17 18:19:54

The problem I have is I didn't really keep track of my ovulation, I just know it was between the 10th - 15th of this month. But I just keep getting so many different symptoms and it's driving me crazy with the BFNs! But I'll be buying a FRER or Clearness a blue at some point this weekend so il keep this post updated !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now