Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations for a bbt thermometer please!

(7 Posts)
booox Tue 24-Jan-17 16:46:58

Amazon have too many to choose from! Any recommendations? Preferably not too expensive!

Thanks!

Newtoday Tue 24-Jan-17 19:42:25

This one here is grand and comes with some free tests. You can also buy the thermometer alone for a pound or two cheaper!

booox Tue 24-Jan-17 20:21:19

Thanks I saw that and nearly got it, then wondered if it was any good as so much cheaper than the others!

Newtoday Tue 24-Jan-17 20:24:28

You need one that beeps to let you know it's ready, as you're tired first thing when you have to stick it in your mouth! Then it recalls last temperature - again because you're tired and won't look at the temp straight away!

This one does all of that. I've heard the more expensive ones do no more. I've two of these and they work perfectly.

booox Tue 24-Jan-17 21:31:51

I've got a bog standard from Boots that's used on ds that does that. It's getting a bit faded though, sounds like it's running out. I meant to get another in boots today. Im sure this one is either the same or a bit better; either way I needed a new one.

Newtoday Wed 25-Jan-17 07:11:21

That won't work. I forgot to add the most important thing! It must have two decimal places!

The temp change when charging your cycle can only be captured with two decimal places, hence the need for a different thermometer.

booox Wed 25-Jan-17 20:09:28

I definitely captured it on one like this though when I temped for ds! The changes were quite obvious on my chart and an additional change up when I became pregnant too. But feel pregnant first time I temped so had no need to look into it in depth.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now