Talk

Advanced search

Cerazette help

(8 Posts)
user1485260499 Tue 24-Jan-17 12:30:42

Hi I'm Hannah. When I had my daughter I wasn't taking the pill so when she was born I started taking the combined pill which was then changed to cerazette as I was having terrible migraines . I've had no bother with cerazette I don't get any sign of period on it but I think that's normal.? And I usually always take it at the same time in the morning and if I forget I take it as soon as I remember.
I missed a pill last Thursday as I'd ran out. I took my Friday one when I got them from the docs and then I forgot to take one on sat. Me n my partner had sex that night, he pulled out (sorry tmi) and I took my pill the next day and have continued to do so. But I'm getting myself all worried because of the missed pills and always having sex. Is there a chance I could got pregnant from this ?? I can't stop worrying and I'm sure I am being silly and over thinking!

Cali13 Tue 24-Jan-17 12:37:11

Changed my user name from all the number grin any help or advice would be appreciated - I'm just worrying myself lol.

Groovee Tue 24-Jan-17 13:01:03

There is a 12 hour window for you to take it and be safe I think. I'm not using for contraception so haven't fully read up on it. But I think I would double protect myself if it was happening like you say.

Cali13 Tue 24-Jan-17 13:19:08

THanks for replying... I actually just reread my post and I didn't mean to say 'always having sex' blush hehe I meant fI'm missing the pills and then having sex - I think I've just been looking it up online and worrying myself as there's always that bigger chance of pregnancy if you've missed a pill . Thank x

Caterina99 Tue 24-Jan-17 13:59:29

Personally I think you are probably ok from that level of missed pills and him pulling out, but yes you could get pregnant if you aren't using the pill properly.

I'd find another method of contraception or use condoms as well if you definitely dont want to be pregnant

Cali13 Tue 24-Jan-17 14:18:16

Thank you that's definitely reassure me. I think I was over thinking it hmm I actually didn't think I'd want anymore children after my first but everytime I see a baby now I'm like awww .. I think just cuz cali is almost 4 she's not a baby anymore !!

Purplebluebird Tue 24-Jan-17 15:44:12

I got pregnant when forgetting 1 pill when I was younger. Lost it before I even realised I was! I would do a test if your period doesn't come. I can't remember which pills I was on, though I was on cerazette at one point (been on 4 different ones I think). Have the coil now, much better :D

Cali13 Tue 24-Jan-17 16:15:41

Purplebluebird I had read of a few people sayin that which is why I panicked a bit. I don't get any bleed on cerazette so I literally have no idea when I am meant to start my period :/:/ which also is making me worried ! Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now