Talk

Advanced search

Implantation or period?!

(4 Posts)
KW89 Mon 23-Jan-17 21:50:27

OK... So I'll start at the beginning...
We have two DC's. DS1 took 6 months to conceive, I had regular periods while TTC. DS2 took three weeks to conceive, and I didn't have a period between coming off the pill and falling pregnant with him.
We have been TTC baby three since the start of September. I sadly miscarried mid November (I didn't have a period between coming off the pill and getting pregnant this time).
I had a normal period on the 22nd Dec. Unsure of how long my cycle is as I haven't had more than one period for over four years (since TTC DS1) though they were regular then.
I thought my period had arrived yesterday.... however it's very different to how it normally is, this time it is more pink, very light (my periods are usually quite heavy) it's on and off, and almost stopped already, it's only really been when I've wiped, and a tiny bit on the pad. It's more like discharge but pinky coloured, though more than the few spots I had for implantation bleeding the one time I've had it previously. Could it be implantation bleeding, or am I getting my hopes up? It's more than a few spots, but nothing like my periods. Anyone had anything like this?

KW89 Tue 24-Jan-17 23:34:59

Anyone?
The bleeding has now stopped, it was on and off for just short of two days, my period usually last 5-6 days..... Trying not to get my hopes up.

onedsrightnow Tue 24-Jan-17 23:43:54

Only way you are going to know is if you test? It's 33 days since your period so if you are pregnant, a test should show it. Chances are that your cycles are just settling out, fingers crossed for you

summerblonde Tue 24-Jan-17 23:46:25

It doesn't sound like a normal period (from what you describe as normal for you). I had an implantation bleed that sounds exactly as you describe. Light pink discharge. Is it to early to try a pregnancy test?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now