Talk

Advanced search

Is this implantation bleeding?

(7 Posts)
tobermory29 Mon 23-Jan-17 17:54:21

I'm on cd23, and by my calculations, 10dpo. Went to the toilet and when I wiped there was a streak of red blood. Now I'm more inclined to believe my period is starting 5 days early, which has never actually happened before, but it's easier to believe than I might actually be pregnant, but I'm hoping beyond hope that it's implantation. I believed implantation blood was meant to be brown, am I wrong? This was red, about 2inches long and 1inch wide. What do you think? Anyone have the same with a positive outcome?

MrsCharlieD Mon 23-Jan-17 18:03:06

I guess it depends how long it lasts for and the flow. When i had IB the blood was Brown and it lasted a day or so but was very light, only ever using a panty liner and then it stopped and my normal period never came. I guess you just need to wait and see if the bleeding subsides or not and then do a test in a few days.

tobermory29 Mon 23-Jan-17 21:45:07

Yea, you're right. It's just nerve wracking waiting, but nothing else for it I guess. Was just so excited as this is unusual for me. Nothing since. Thanks for replying smile

Dolwar Tue 24-Jan-17 07:56:37

If it's fresh bright red blood then it's unlikely tbh. More likely to be due to a cut down there as any blood from implantation would not be bright red fresh blood by the time it got to the outside iyswim

tobermory29 Tue 24-Jan-17 12:02:14

When I wiped last night it was one streak of bright red blood, then nothing for the rest of the night. Had one streak of watery brown blood at 9 this morning and nothing since. Feel as if I'm wet all the time. Checked about 20 times this morning! Wish we could fast forward 2 days!

MrsCharlieD Tue 24-Jan-17 21:31:08

If you're 11dpo I'd probably poas tomorrow. In fact I'd have probably done it today as I'm super impatient. Got my fingers crossed for you!

tobermory29 Tue 24-Jan-17 22:44:48

Thank you smile Not feeling hopeful as I'm feeling a little achy tonight. But we shall see.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now