Talk

Advanced search

Could I be pregnant?

(16 Posts)
user1482867599 Sun 22-Jan-17 08:32:09

so recently I've been feeling a bit different, not my usual self but I haven't thought to test yet as I didn't think it could happen so soon, as I had my coil out 14th December. I've been feeling tired more recently, as soon as I hit the pillow I'm instantly falling asleep! I've not been fancying the usual foods I would love to eat, and when I've been drinking alcohol I instantly feel nauseous and cannot get drunk. I've been having sicky feelings every now and then without alcohol too. My last period stated 30th of December and lasted about 6 days. What do you think?

user1482867599 Sun 22-Jan-17 08:49:28

Forgot to add - I've had greeny mucus like discharge (sorry TMI just wanted to make sure I mentioned what I've noticed!) the past 2 days and slight cramping in that region, and slightly sore breasts but not unbearable. hmm

SpunBodgeSquarepants Sun 22-Jan-17 08:53:33

How long are your cycles? If around 28 days then yes you could be, and around now would be when symptoms start appearing.

I have green mucous whenever I'm pregnant too! No infection or anything, just one of those weird things!!

user1482867599 Sun 22-Jan-17 08:57:44

Yeah it doesn't have an odd smell to it like you'd expect. I'm gonna go get a cheapy test to see if anything appears on that. How do you get rid of this nauseous feeling? sad I can't be sick as I've got nothing in my tummy anymore. I was vomiting last night but I wasn't sure if that's also as I had some alcohol. I wish I hadn't now as I didn't think about all this!

user1482867599 Sun 22-Jan-17 08:58:07

My cycles are usually 28 days!

BluePheasant Sun 22-Jan-17 09:02:25

Sounds pretty likely that you are, get testing!

With the nausea I found the only thing that helped me was to eat little and often - anything that you feel you can manage.

user1482867599 Sun 22-Jan-17 09:04:19

Hi blue! Yeah I best get to the shops haha just didn't know but as soon as I had 1 bit of alcohol I felt so sick and it kinda clicked into my head something is wrong as I never feel sick from a bit of cider! And yeah il try eating just feel like I can't stomach a thing! sad il keep you informed once I've tested

Basicbrown Sun 22-Jan-17 09:06:05

Well you're either pregnant or have some kind of virus, there is only one way to find out .....

user1482867599 Sun 22-Jan-17 09:07:50

Basic- I thought about a bug but usually when I've had tummy bugs I feel horrendous. This is just a sick feeling, but I'm gonna test soon when I pop out! smile

Basicbrown Sun 22-Jan-17 09:52:48

Yeah there are weird viruses though - I had one a couple of years ago that was just like being pregnant but I definitely wasn't! I even poas even though it was impossible! Fingers crossed for the result that you want smile

user1482867599 Sun 22-Jan-17 15:30:19

So update! Did a cheapy test and came back as a BFN - so god knows what's going on! Going to try another mid week next week and see what happens smile

MrsCharlieD Sun 22-Jan-17 16:17:20

If your last period started 30th December then you're only on day 22 of a usual 28 day cycle. If you have conceived this month then implantation has probably only just happened so you'd have another few days before you might get a positive test. You would be better off waiting until the end of the week to test. Also the symptoms you have reported would not usually appear until around 5-6 weeks. Good luck testing, I hope you get the result you want.

MrsCharlieD Sun 22-Jan-17 16:18:24

Sorry day 24!

user1482867599 Sun 22-Jan-17 16:38:32

Hi Charlie - I am going to try in a few more days. I worked it out and yeah I may not show positive yet! I have been feeling sick all day and tired, sore breasts and mucus like discharge (sorry tmi!) but maybe that's just a coincidence with all this! Hopefully I might get my BFP this week smile

MissSophieB397 Sun 22-Jan-17 17:41:24

This nausea has been there all day! Wears off a little but then a few hours later comes back. I've also noticed my breasts have lots of blue veins over them, anybody else had or have this? - I'm the same person who did the post just worked out how to change my name lol! grin

MrsBartlettforthewin Sun 22-Jan-17 22:09:10

All three of my pregnancy I had really veiny boobs, very blue. Hope you get the result you want in a few days

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now