Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Implantation Bleeding

(6 Posts)
OnNaturesCourse Sat 21-Jan-17 21:29:48

Ladies, what are your experiences? Ive had extremely pale peach discharge when wiping earlier, but its stopped again. Im 11dpo. I am recovering from a UTI and thrush so wonder if it more to do with that (irratation etc)

Mslad Sat 21-Jan-17 21:56:29

Hi OP, I've had implementation bleeding on my two pregnancies. I probably wouldn't have believed it was a thing until I had it. Both times I was trying but not obsessing about concieving, so I assumed my period had come, and poured myself a glass of wine. In the second pregnancy I filled a light sanitary towel so really assumed it was af. It was only about 24 hours later I realised my period had really not come on. I did a test and got a bfp. Best of luck

Mslad Sat 21-Jan-17 21:56:31

Hi OP, I've had implementation bleeding on my two pregnancies. I probably wouldn't have believed it was a thing until I had it. Both times I was trying but not obsessing about concieving, so I assumed my period had come, and poured myself a glass of wine. In the second pregnancy I filled a light sanitary towel so really assumed it was af. It was only about 24 hours later I realised my period had really not come on. I did a test and got a bfp. Best of luck

OnNaturesCourse Sat 21-Jan-17 22:02:33

It only happened once when wiping but it gave me a shock, but nothing since. Im certain AF is going to arrive and hope she does as i feel very dry down there now.😳

haveacupoftea Sat 21-Jan-17 22:25:04

All I had was a tiny bit of peach coloured discharge when I wiped one time. Good luck!

OnNaturesCourse Sat 21-Jan-17 22:39:07

haveacupoftea i am trying my hardest not to get too hyped up. This is my first cycle post BC. I got a positive ovulation test and loads of EWCM so i think my system is back up and running. Going from my withdrawal bleed my AF was yesterday but going from ovulation i suspect AF may be due in 4-5 days instead. Just panicked when i seen it due to all my health troubles at the moment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now