Talk

Advanced search

Dreaded wait anyone else??

(226 Posts)
tryingtoachieve17 Sat 21-Jan-17 19:47:02

7dpo and trying my hardest not to test!! Really hoping I get a sticky bean sad anyone feeling the same??

Hcmp1980 Sat 21-Jan-17 20:04:14

I'm 12dpo but ovulated very late, day 21 so my AF now 7days late...but only BFN on tests.... if I'm not then just want AF to come asap... sad

KP86 Sat 21-Jan-17 20:05:34

Currently on CD25, but very late OV, so won't be testing for another 11 days or so.

Waiting sucks!!

tryingtoachieve17 Sat 21-Jan-17 20:06:21

I'm very irregular and last weekend out of the blue I used ovulation test and it was postive!! So me and DH dtd so hopefully i get a bpf!! Good luck lovely, I really hope you get a bfp!! Xx

tryingtoachieve17 Sat 21-Jan-17 20:06:59

Yes waiting sucks!! But hopefully it will be worth it! Good luck to you xx

tobermory29 Sat 21-Jan-17 20:11:15

Yes! Me! 6dpo (I think). I don't convince myself every month that I'm pregnant, but I'm convinced this month! Have been here before though so I'm prob not! IYSWIM.

Currently googling heartburn as this is the 2nd night I've had it and it's not something I generally suffer from. Still have CM, not sure if I should have a week before AF is due, and had a random attack of flu like symptoms for one day which disappeared as quickly as they had appeared! Driving me crazy waiting! smile Oh, also, twinges on my ovaries every day, but it's both so don't know if that's a sign or not. (Would prob expect it to be just one side?)

tryingtoachieve17 Sat 21-Jan-17 20:53:30

Totally understand everything you've said! I've had pains in my ovaries too and strange pain my left lower Adoman and painful every so often! But no boob pain! The wait it hard but hopefully worth it!! We're at the rough same stage🙂 x

KP86 Sat 21-Jan-17 20:59:43

I don't think I had any in between symptoms in my first pregnancy (or second, which ended in an early MC). So much so, I had no idea I was pregnant the second time.

So I'm hoping if I feel normal then it's a good sign!

tryingtoachieve17 Sat 21-Jan-17 21:09:26

Sorry for your loss😘 and that's good then love your postivity and everyone's body's different ! X

KP86 Sat 21-Jan-17 21:15:45

I think I'm more sorry now than I was at the time as I had no idea and didn't realise for a few months that's what it was. It's only now that we've been trying for almost a year that I have regret (not that it was in my control). But it wasn't to be. And to be very truthful, it probably wasn't the right time for us. Of course you make it work but it certainly would've been unplanned!

tryingtoachieve17 Sat 21-Jan-17 21:22:30

I know what you mean,I believe everything happens for a reason Hun!! If it's meant to be it will be🙂 good luck for the future and I wish you all the success and baby wishes smile xx

KP86 Mon 23-Jan-17 17:31:16

I caved tonight. Had another look at the calendar and I think I'm 7dpo. Obviously negative.

I've marked in my calendar to test on Sunday. Hopefully l can hold out until then.

Trytowin Mon 23-Jan-17 18:06:11

Me! I'm 9 dpo. Test neg. Had very sore boobs for about a week. Sore back and bad belly! Terrible headaches. Will test again Thurs morning as going out in the evening so I know. I am not a big drinker anyway but would like to know if I can have one or two!

MrsCharlieD Mon 23-Jan-17 18:12:19

1dpo here. It's going to be a loooong 2 weeks. We've dtd loads this month but in an attempt to relax on the ttc front I've stopped using opk's and we've just had regular sex throughout my cycle.

OnNaturesCourse Mon 23-Jan-17 19:26:53

14dpo and BFN on internet cheapie this morning 😟

tobermory29 Tue 24-Jan-17 14:25:48

When I wiped last night it was one streak of bright red blood, then nothing for the rest of the night. Had one streak of watery brown blood at 9 this morning and nothing since. Feel as if I'm wet all the time. Checked about 20 times this morning! Praying this is implantation! Wish we could fast forward 2 days!

tobermory29 Tue 24-Jan-17 14:25:49

When I wiped last night it was one streak of bright red blood, then nothing for the rest of the night. Had one streak of watery brown blood at 9 this morning and nothing since. Feel as if I'm wet all the time. Checked about 20 times this morning! Praying this is implantation! Wish we could fast forward 2 days!

tobermory29 Tue 24-Jan-17 14:25:49

Mrshand123 Tue 24-Jan-17 20:24:20

6 days for me and I feel ill. Got bad cramps, sore boobs and headache. Had slight spotting tonight. Just slight pink when wiped sorry for tmi. Lol x

tryingtoachieve17 Tue 24-Jan-17 21:43:10

All good signs ladies not long now!! Keep eachother posted haha🙈🙈xx

stuckinny Wed 25-Jan-17 02:38:41

Hi. I think I'm 9(ish) dpo. AF is due Sunday. Will hold out until then at least before testing.
Other than being tired, which could just be because of work etc, I don't have any symptoms. A bfp would be great but my gut is telling me it's not happened.

Fingers crossed for everyone.

KP86 Wed 25-Jan-17 05:38:34

So, so much!

Trytowin Wed 25-Jan-17 18:51:52

Think I have a squinter aahhhhh! Came up within 4 mins 10miu test online cheapy. Just done it hour ago will test again in morning

KP86 Wed 25-Jan-17 21:56:41

That's amazing! Post a photo tomorrow smile

tryingtoachieve17 Wed 25-Jan-17 22:23:08

Ooo yes post a photo!!! Exciting I'm keep everything crossed for this week hoping we all get out bfp!!!xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now