Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

So frustrating!

(2 Posts)
onedsrightnow Fri 20-Jan-17 16:07:17

So myself and dh ttc for past 8 months, have 1ds who we fell pregnant with in 1st cycle. I am taking lots of vitamins each morning, using opks sometimes 3 times a day in fertile week, tracking on Ovia each day and last 2 months(and intermittently during 8 cycles) when we need to ddt night before ovulation he is sick! It's so frustrating doing all this work for us to not do what we need to do at the best time. He says he wants another baby but I just don't know anymore. I'm losing the will to do all this work and be let down when it comes to it. I can't see a way forward, help!

WelshMammy123 Fri 20-Jan-17 17:33:33

Hi,

Sorry you're having a tough time. Has the monitoring given you enough of a view of length of cycle, when you ovulate etc? If so then I'd be tempted to throw all the monitoring stuff out of the window and DTD during your fertile time but without too much consideration around temps, ovulation, timing etc. Everyone is different but for me the temping, charting etc put too much stress on me and I'm much more relaxed now I don't bother with any of it. We DTD every other day during my fertile time, I have terrible pains when I ovulate so I am of course conscious of when that's happening but I try not to get hung up on timing etc.

This approach might not be for you of course - we're all different and comforted by different approaches. Fingers crossed it happens for you soon x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now