Talk

Advanced search

Faint positives

(8 Posts)
RubertRoo Fri 20-Jan-17 09:46:24

Morning all,

Hope you can help. I've been TTC for just over a year now and found all your support very helpful - I don't really post just read but have found it supportive so see many other people in the same position.

I felt different this month somehow even though have no pregnany symptoms. After bfn from 8dpo onwards - yesterday on 14dpo I had a very faint positive.
I then tested last night and again very very faint positive.
This morning I had 2 very faint positives.
Do these look positive?! Would it be possible to have 2 days of false positives in a row?
Photo of all 4 tests attached (with my dodgy annotations!)
Its just felt like such a long time trying with no joy to then have this happen?!
AF is due either yesterday or today (I change between 27 to 28 day cycles)

HPeveryday Fri 20-Jan-17 09:50:35

Congrats, look a clear positive to me! flowers

Batteriesallgone Fri 20-Jan-17 09:51:29

That doesn't look faint to me. Congratulations flowers

Nospringflower Fri 20-Jan-17 09:51:46

Me too! Yay!

RubertRoo Fri 20-Jan-17 09:56:23

Thank you all!! I just don't think I can believe that it might finally happen. Every month I have been faced no after no and we were even about give up 'trying' and just relax more!! I was trying not to get my hopes up too much and DH has been grounding me but thank you for your replies!!

RubertRoo Fri 20-Jan-17 09:56:25

Thank you all!! I just don't think I can believe that it might finally happen. Every month I have been faced no after no and we were even about give up 'trying' and just relax more!! I was trying not to get my hopes up too much and DH has been grounding me but thank you for your replies!!

Redpony1 Fri 20-Jan-17 09:56:44

Even i can see those positive lines and i am rubbish at line spotting! cakeflowers

user1471496670 Fri 20-Jan-17 18:09:13

Definitely positive, huge congratulations! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now