Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Implantation bleeding or just light period

(8 Posts)
Hannah4993 Thu 19-Jan-17 19:52:39

Hi,
Looking for some advice. We used AI with a donor for the first time in December. I was convinced it had work as 2 weeks later I started getting early symptoms then bam AF arrived. Only thing was, I usually get very heavy periods having to change night pads every couple of hours but this time, it was so light pads would have lasted all day if I let them.

At the time I didn't think anything of. Until now. I was due on yesterday and I'm usually regular to the day and so far nothing.

Is it just wishful thinking that that AF in December could have really been implantation? Has anybody else experienced anything similar?
Thanks in advance

Oysterbabe Thu 19-Jan-17 19:56:36

Have you tested?

confusedat23 Thu 19-Jan-17 19:57:56

Hi Hannah my advise would be to take a test... if you are pregnant you are far enough along that you should get a line no matter the time of day

Hannah4993 Thu 19-Jan-17 20:02:45

I tested weeks ago a few days apart and all were negative. I don't know if it's related or not but I'm really headachey, light headed/ dizzy, hot at night, bloated but no real signs of pregnancy other than that

Oysterbabe Thu 19-Jan-17 20:04:04

I think with negative tests and bleeding pregnancy is unlikely.

Hannah4993 Thu 19-Jan-17 20:09:08

I thought the same but the tests I did before were very early. I hadn't even given it a second thought but it's only because I dreamt I had a positive test a few nights ago and then with AF being late, it started playing on my mind a bit

confusedat23 Thu 19-Jan-17 21:22:49

Well anything could be possible i guess!... have you got any tests Hannah?

Hannah4993 Thu 19-Jan-17 22:27:08

No I'll have to wait until tomorrow now. I know I've got loads of opk tests but chances are it's just my wishful thinking and AF will visit as soon as I get one anyway

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: