Talk

Advanced search

If you conceived, would you/could you, have CM 3 days later as a sign?

(6 Posts)
tobermory29 Wed 18-Jan-17 17:17:59

Posted a similar thread last night but didn't get much response so I've rephrased it. Question is in the title. TIA smile

MmmMalbec Wed 18-Jan-17 18:08:41

What kind of CM? Do you mean 3 days after ovulation or after implantation?

tobermory29 Wed 18-Jan-17 18:28:09

I'm not sure exactly which kind of CM, just feel damp an its there when I wipe. 3 days after dtd. I'm confused as ovulation calendar guesses I would ovulate 9-13, I did however have CM in that week, but if this was the case, missed my chance. I reckoned I'd ovulate around the 15th and that's when we dtd. So hoping it caught, been trying for ages. But now with the CM I'm questioning if I'm just ovulating now. Or is it a sign? First day of lmp was 31/12. I hope I've explained that ok smile

physicskate Wed 18-Jan-17 19:23:06

Is it clear? If it's clear you might be ovulating soon. If it's more white, it's probably normal post ov cm... doesn't mean you are upduffed, but doesn't mean you aren't. Just keep up the dtd.

tobermory29 Wed 18-Jan-17 21:28:43

Thank you smile

Alibaba2 Wed 18-Jan-17 21:39:26

You get creamy cm in the luteal phase and you can even get ewcm as there is a second oestrogen surge.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now