Talk

Advanced search

oh, hel..lp... agnus castus

(5 Posts)
OnNaturesCourse Tue 17-Jan-17 16:52:25

I've read that these can be good for settling your cycle and hormones post BC however having bought some the package says not to use when PG or TTC.

I got agnus castus femlieve from Holland and Barrett.

Any experiences?

OnNaturesCourse Tue 17-Jan-17 20:19:58

^bumping

curliegirlie Wed 18-Jan-17 06:34:18

I took Agnus Castus when ttc my DD, as my cycles were long and annovulatory post pill (which I found out was due to hypothyroidism). I'm pretty sure that within a few months of taking it it brought on ovulation (as I finally ovulated on a mega long 150 day plus cycle just before I was given the thyroid meds). I fell pregnant about 6 months later, after 16 months of ttc!

The important thing to remember though is only to take them up to ovulation - so I used to take them for the first 14 days of my cycle. I think the main reason it says not to take when ttc though is that they can't test on that section of the population. Good luck!

OnNaturesCourse Wed 18-Jan-17 09:31:26

Thanks. Ill wait until AF starts,xx

user1470147116 Wed 18-Jan-17 11:23:39

I bought the same ones - agnus castus femlieve from Holland and Barrett.

I took 2 tablets every night from Cycle day 1 and stopped at ovulation.

Got pregnant the first month that I used a agnus castus. I noticed it increased my EWCM massively compared to other months..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now