Talk

Advanced search

Backache!!

(6 Posts)
tryingtoachieve17 Mon 16-Jan-17 23:03:39

Backache and bad headaches today!! Some light brown discharge!! Never had this before? Any ideas xx

Amz26 Tue 17-Jan-17 00:07:17

I got really bad backache around 8dpo before getting my BFP.. How many days dpo are you? I didn't think anything of it because I use to get backache before AF was due X

Demoiselle Tue 17-Jan-17 20:18:08

I'm in the same boat! No headaches. Just bad backache

I really it's a good sign for us both!flowers

tryingtoachieve17 Tue 17-Jan-17 20:37:47

I'm getting like period cramps every so often the last 2 days but usually I'd be bleeding by now for my period haha!! Too much info I know, gunna test at the weekend! I had a faint positive ovulation test on Saturday and had sex that night and the day after,do you think I've got a good chance? When do you think It would be good to do a pregnancy test?
Good luck to you hunny!!

Amz26 Tue 17-Jan-17 22:29:43

Fx for both of you! I would say if you're DTD At the time of ovulation you Defo have a chance!! When is your AF due? X

tryingtoachieve17 Tue 17-Jan-17 22:47:06

I'm not sure on my AF as I'm not normally regular which has made ttc hard☹️ but this is the first time when I've had a faint positive on the ovulation test!!🙊🙊 I don't test ovulation has much as I should x . I've attached my test.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now