Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Backache!!

(6 Posts)
tryingtoachieve17 Mon 16-Jan-17 23:03:39

Backache and bad headaches today!! Some light brown discharge!! Never had this before? Any ideas xx

Amz26 Tue 17-Jan-17 00:07:17

I got really bad backache around 8dpo before getting my BFP.. How many days dpo are you? I didn't think anything of it because I use to get backache before AF was due X

Demoiselle Tue 17-Jan-17 20:18:08

I'm in the same boat! No headaches. Just bad backache

I really it's a good sign for us both!flowers

tryingtoachieve17 Tue 17-Jan-17 20:37:47

I'm getting like period cramps every so often the last 2 days but usually I'd be bleeding by now for my period haha!! Too much info I know, gunna test at the weekend! I had a faint positive ovulation test on Saturday and had sex that night and the day after,do you think I've got a good chance? When do you think It would be good to do a pregnancy test?
Good luck to you hunny!!

Amz26 Tue 17-Jan-17 22:29:43

Fx for both of you! I would say if you're DTD At the time of ovulation you Defo have a chance!! When is your AF due? X

tryingtoachieve17 Tue 17-Jan-17 22:47:06

I'm not sure on my AF as I'm not normally regular which has made ttc hard☹️ but this is the first time when I've had a faint positive on the ovulation test!!🙊🙊 I don't test ovulation has much as I should x . I've attached my test.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: