Talk

Advanced search

Help needed!!

(7 Posts)
tryingtoachieve17 Sun 15-Jan-17 18:35:04

Help I need your help!! I'm very irregular and have been trying for a year to get pregnant recently started doing the ovulation tests and for the past two days I've had faint lines appear on the ovulation tests🙈 I've had really bad stomach cramps all evening! Can someone just clarify they can see the line? And what it means cus I've Heard it means you could be pregnant,I just don't wanna get my hands up😔

Thank you x

confusedat23 Sun 15-Jan-17 18:41:50

Hi Trying how many days dpo do you think you are? I think you really need to do a HPT instead to confirm as some people always get a line on OPK regardless of where they are in their cycle

Sonnet18 Sun 15-Jan-17 20:10:34

There's always some lh present in urine so you'll pretty much always get a positive on an opk. Sorry to disappoint you. I took an opk when actually pregnant and the line was extremely dark. You could be pregnant but only a hpt will tell you. Good luck!

tryingtoachieve17 Sun 15-Jan-17 20:18:25

When can I test? As I'm not regular?xx

Sonnet18 Mon 16-Jan-17 18:11:13

You should test about 12-14 days after a positive ovulation test. That is when the test line is darker than the control line.
When was your last period? I would maybe take an hpt anytime now (if af was over 4 weeks ago) and if bfn then keep using the opks until one indicates that you ovulate then take it from there.

Sonnet18 Mon 16-Jan-17 18:20:30

Just found an ovulation test and took it so you could see what it looks like for a pregnant person! This is also what it would look like if you got s positive ovulation. Good luck!

tryingtoachieve17 Mon 16-Jan-17 18:23:20

Hi thank you for all your help xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now