Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

thick, white discharge after ovulation.

(6 Posts)
OnNaturesCourse Sat 14-Jan-17 19:01:07

The discharge plus a heavy feeling inside in lower belly. TMI but discharge is often making me feel wet down there but is rarely in my undies, it's just blobs on loo roll.

I'm 4-5 dpo but only on first cycle after BC.

what the hell is this? I'm not due AF until next Friday. Is she going to arrive early? hmm

OnNaturesCourse Sat 14-Jan-17 19:03:09

second note....my boobs ache and are painful to touch at sides, heavy like and feel rounder as I keep catching them.

does anyone get this pre AF. I was 16 last time I had a proper period so cant remember!

Kaydee2017 Sat 14-Jan-17 19:55:12

Hi, I'm in a similar position to you & have just had my first proper post pill AF (already had withdrawal bleed 3 days after stopping), but I had this a day or 2 before AF arrived, although no idea if it's related, but from research / past posts on here, I'm thinking it may be post pill mucus plug finally coming away (another way of you not getting pregnant on the pill - sperm can't get through it I believe?), although I have no idea whether I ovulated or not, but I believe it's quite common 1st cycle post pill!

Hope AF stays away for you grin

Alibaba2 Sat 14-Jan-17 21:09:38

White, creamy discharge is normal after ovulation. I get cramps too in the luteal phase, not sure why, perhaps the lining building up.

OnNaturesCourse Sat 14-Jan-17 22:39:30

thanks ladies, it's just nice to know I'm not alone sometimes. DP is useless with this stuff lol xx

Did you get the boob problems too?? cx

Alibaba2 Sun 15-Jan-17 07:38:59

Yes I used to get sore boobs too after ov. I haven't had that since my MC though as everything seems to reset after a pg.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: