Talk

Advanced search

thick, white discharge after ovulation.

(6 Posts)
OnNaturesCourse Sat 14-Jan-17 19:01:07

The discharge plus a heavy feeling inside in lower belly. TMI but discharge is often making me feel wet down there but is rarely in my undies, it's just blobs on loo roll.

I'm 4-5 dpo but only on first cycle after BC.

what the hell is this? I'm not due AF until next Friday. Is she going to arrive early? hmm

OnNaturesCourse Sat 14-Jan-17 19:03:09

second note....my boobs ache and are painful to touch at sides, heavy like and feel rounder as I keep catching them.

does anyone get this pre AF. I was 16 last time I had a proper period so cant remember!

Kaydee2017 Sat 14-Jan-17 19:55:12

Hi, I'm in a similar position to you & have just had my first proper post pill AF (already had withdrawal bleed 3 days after stopping), but I had this a day or 2 before AF arrived, although no idea if it's related, but from research / past posts on here, I'm thinking it may be post pill mucus plug finally coming away (another way of you not getting pregnant on the pill - sperm can't get through it I believe?), although I have no idea whether I ovulated or not, but I believe it's quite common 1st cycle post pill!

Hope AF stays away for you grin

Alibaba2 Sat 14-Jan-17 21:09:38

White, creamy discharge is normal after ovulation. I get cramps too in the luteal phase, not sure why, perhaps the lining building up.

OnNaturesCourse Sat 14-Jan-17 22:39:30

thanks ladies, it's just nice to know I'm not alone sometimes. DP is useless with this stuff lol xx

Did you get the boob problems too?? cx

Alibaba2 Sun 15-Jan-17 07:38:59

Yes I used to get sore boobs too after ov. I haven't had that since my MC though as everything seems to reset after a pg.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now