Talk

Advanced search

Start of the two week wait - anyone else?

(87 Posts)
Upforathird Sat 14-Jan-17 18:39:29

I'm 3dpo. Done all I can this month so just the waiting game now to see if it's worked! Anyone else testing around 25th January?

stuckinny Sat 14-Jan-17 22:07:18

I'm just a few days behind you. I'm due to test anytime after the 29.

juliettetango Sat 14-Jan-17 22:25:16

AF is due on 25th for me. First month trying out OPK, didn't ever get a positive so I'm not holding out much hope. Will use more regular next month.

Djmarbella Sat 14-Jan-17 23:22:25

Had a miscarriage xmas eve (surgery) at about 9 weeks gone. We are trying again now, had positive o test 5 days ago, so hoping for a bfp in the next 2 weeks! Baby dust to u all 💐

Upforathird Sun 15-Jan-17 00:33:36

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage djmarbella. Fingers crossed for you this month and for everyone else too.

minime2016 Sun 15-Jan-17 00:52:35

I'll join if you don't mind. Just starting 2ww. Trying for our first. Had a chemical last month and I'm hoping we are luckier this month. Fingers crossed for us all!

juliettetango Sun 15-Jan-17 12:21:17

Im having very crampy sore tum today. Similar to pains just before AF but I'm not due for 10 days. The next 10 days are going to be long! Driving myself crazy confused

user1471496670 Sun 15-Jan-17 12:30:25

26th for me smile

SayenRose Sun 15-Jan-17 13:19:22

Due to test on the 24th, this is cycle 8 for us sad

4 dpo at the moment. Felt ovulation cramps but even then I'm not hopeful really as so used to BFNs now!

Upforathird Sun 15-Jan-17 18:04:50

Hey everyone!

Wouldn't it be great if this was a lucky thread and everyone got pregnant on it!

Cycle number one for me for DC3 (hence the username!) I've never fallen pregnant the first month of trying before so I doubt I will be this month!)

Although last month I had a chemical pregnancy and we weren't actually trying!!

juliettetango Sun 15-Jan-17 18:47:59

I hope it's a lucky thread! Cycle 4 for me & trying for DC2. I'm constantly scrutinising every little twinge & feeling in my tummy! Roll on test day!

stuckinny Mon 16-Jan-17 00:37:20

Djmarbella, I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage.

I think this is the third cycle. We haven't really been trying but not stopping it from happening either. It's DC2 for me but DC1 for DP.

My fingers are crossed for everyone.

ImaLannister Mon 16-Jan-17 00:58:22

Upforathird wow! I'm the exact same as you! My period is due 25th and I too had a chemical last month! DTD all I could this month, So let's wait out n see! Fingers crossed this is our lucky thread! 😁

powerpuffer Mon 16-Jan-17 01:38:56

Please can I join? 4th cycle for me, ovulation test positive yesterday so I am officially in the two week wait as of today I guess! AF due on the 28th.

lexilou86 Mon 16-Jan-17 12:45:17

Ooh yes- great Thread I am also due on 25th upforathird and juliette
on CD 23, firs tmonth of using opk- got a positive on CD 15 AND 16- dtd on 16, i know its only the once but trying to remain positive.
Trying not to sympton spo

BBS83 Mon 16-Jan-17 13:13:52

Hi all, cycle 15 for me. CD20 for me only 3dpo. Trying really hard to stay positive but 15 BFN do nother help. Fingers crossed for this month.

passmethewine123 Mon 16-Jan-17 15:05:27

Another with AF due on the 25th here!
It's my birthday on the 22nd and I'm going for a celebratory meal with friends on the 21st...not sure whether to test on the Saturday morning or not as I'd like to know with regards to drinking confused

lexilou86 Mon 16-Jan-17 15:30:00

4 days pass so it may not show- fx for you though!
I'm really going to try and hold out until AF is due-

passmethewine123 Mon 16-Jan-17 15:47:27

Thank you! Yeah bit of a dilemma but it's a nice dilemma to have all the same. FX for you too smile

passmethewine123 Mon 16-Jan-17 15:52:15

Just released AF due 24th not 25th! So hopefully more likely I would get an accurate result from test...however I also don't really want to test early incase I get a positive which then disappears hmm This TTC lark boggles the mind!

stuckinny Tue 17-Jan-17 15:23:22

How is everyone?

Two weeks seems so long this month. I don't have much to keep my mind of it. Last month, with the madness of Christmas and traveling it was much easier.

powerpuffer Tue 17-Jan-17 15:57:35

stickinny I completely agree, this month is a lot harder! The days are dragging. It doesn't help that DH is away on business so I'm at home alone and all I think about is the two week wait. I'm only 1dpo so have a long stretch ahead of me!

stuckinny Tue 17-Jan-17 16:07:40

I'm determined to wait until 1-2 Feb before testing. I was 10 days late last month but thankfully away so couldn't test even if I had wanted to.

Upforathird Tue 17-Jan-17 18:08:03

6dpo here now. Have largely forgotten about being on the 2ww on account of having two crazy children to look after at home. Totally different to when I was trying with my first. That said, it's only really the first month - I think after each month you don't get pregnant you do tend to think about it more and more.

I did have a panic on Friday because I went to the dentist and she did a dental X-ray on me. I was 2dpo at the time and only thought about it after the X-ray was done that maybe I shouldn't have had it done! Have been reassured on here though that in the event that I'm pregnant all should be fine confused

lexilou86 Wed 18-Jan-17 16:40:17

Hi all,
so I had bloods today to check I ovulated- find out Friday eeek.
but in the meantime i'm now cd 25 of 31 (average)
I am really achey- all around my middle- back and front- especially bad backache, I just cant get comfortable, feels like i'm coming down with something but I feel totally fine in myself, I'm also quite wet (sorry tmi) and have been since i ovulated.
really trying not to symptom spot- but cant help these are good signs???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now