Talk

Advanced search

Levonelle?

(3 Posts)
ConstantUnknown Fri 13-Jan-17 17:35:27

I had unprotected sex on 1st, 5th, 10th and 11th Jan. 10th we used the withdrawal method but I've heard this isn't completely reliable. A pregnancy wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for us, we'd be happy, but it isn't the BEST time, so I took the MAP (Levonelle) on the 12th. I used an ovulation calculator and it said I should have ovulated on the 11th, through the day I had really sore shooting pain low down on my left side, so I'm pretty sure I did ovulate. We had sex at 6pm that night, and I didn't take the MAP until 7pm on the 12th, so 25 hours after. Is there a chance that I'm pregnant? I've heard that Levonelle may not work during ovulation, and wouldn't 25 hours be enough time for an egg to be fertilised if I ovulated? Has anybody gotten pregnant after using Levonelle? Thanks!

ConstantUnknown Fri 13-Jan-17 18:40:41

Please help me

confusedat23 Fri 13-Jan-17 18:49:14

Hi Constant i would say you are very very unlikely you are pregnant if like you said you ov'd on 11th however an app cannot guarentee that so i would suggest you take a test if AF hasn't show by 26th Jan as any pregnancy SHOULD show up on a test by then... however i would also suggest using contraception next time smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now