Talk

Advanced search

Faint BFP but is it too faint for 16-18dpo?

(12 Posts)
TheLionQueen Fri 13-Jan-17 06:58:44

Morning!
I tested this morning with FMU and got a faint but definitely there positive. Thing is I'm 16-18dpo- 18 according to my app but I remember thinking it felt like it happened later.
Anyway would you expect the line to be a bit darker?
Also it was my last IC, going to pick up another test today, any recommendations?

Bibblewanda Fri 13-Jan-17 07:06:14

My lines were always light on those cheapies. Get a first response!

user1471496670 Fri 13-Jan-17 07:06:42

A line is a line! I'd say congratulations are in order smile

TheLionQueen Fri 13-Jan-17 07:08:18

Thanks Bibble I will try get to Boots today. I had a quick look online, frer in the pink box? Also read good things about Boots own. 3 for 2 at the moment so might stock up blush

TheLionQueen Fri 13-Jan-17 07:09:11

Thanks user I think I'm still in shock
It happened fast!

MmmMalbec Fri 13-Jan-17 08:22:34

Yeah that line is very faint but ICs are rubbish! Get an early response FRER and you should have a good line!

TheLionQueen Fri 13-Jan-17 08:41:59

Thanks Malbec of course it looks clearer irl but I still can't quite believe it!
When this sodding snow clears I'm heading for boots!

Roseandbee Fri 13-Jan-17 13:34:07

you could be faint cos of the IC or some peoples hcg doesn't build up as quickly or you ovulated late
Looks very promising!

TheLionQueen Fri 13-Jan-17 13:42:21

The more I read about IC the more I think I need to get a proper test.
I last tested Tues and thought I saw a tiny hint of a line but then couldn't see it after.
This mornings there was def a line but I want a really clear one so I can get my head around it!
Waiting for DH to finish work then we're going down to Boots. I just have to be patient til tomo morning!

TheLionQueen Sat 14-Jan-17 06:54:55

I got a frer and it's clearer this morning! Looking at others it's still not that dark but as I read so often a line is a line. Right?!

NovaArt3mis Sat 14-Jan-17 07:00:36

That looks like a great line to me.

Congratulations!

TheLionQueen Sat 14-Jan-17 07:03:17

Thanks Nova for putting my mind at rest. I didn't think I'd be this anxious! I think I've spent too long on MN blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now