Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bleeding 3 dpo

(2 Posts)
2ducks2ducklings Thu 12-Jan-17 20:14:25

My last AF began on the 29.12.16 and ended 2.1.17. We've dtd every night since the 2nd (except last night) and I believe i ovulated either Sunday or Monday.
I've recently figured out how to check the position of my cervix and try to chart this most days so that I can form an idea about what to expect, should this month not be our month.
I have just done this and I noticed some bright red blood and then again when I wiped. There wasn't loads but it was definitely there. I'm now experiencing quiet mild cramps.
So I am now panicking that something had happened and by checking my cervix I've done something to 'undo' whatever had happened!
I'm fairly sure it's not ib because, surely, it's too early for that. Isn't it?
Has anyone experienced this before? If so, what was the cause of it?

Roseandbee Thu 12-Jan-17 20:23:40

My last cycle I bled from sometime shortly after ovulation, almost upto AF (some days was hardly any blood & it was never proper AF flow) this cycle however has been more normal except for what I think was OV spotting on just one day. OV spotting can happen after ovulation & certainly if it's say a bit brownish maybe it's just taken a while to come down?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now