Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Are my periods irregular?

(6 Posts)
ArchiesMamaBird Wed 11-Jan-17 10:40:13

Me and DH have been ttc DC2 since June 2016. I came off the pill in Feb 2016 and AF was all over the place for the first few months. Then from June I had 2 29 day cycles, then the next 2 were 35 days, then a 36 day one, and my last one was 29 days again.

I tend to get a bit of cramping the 5 days before, and a little bit during AF. Bleeding is quite heavy for day 1, then gets lighter day 2, then spotting for a few days.

I'm pretty sure that I'm ovulating, I've been using opks, get lots of EWCM and get mild ovulation pain around the time that I should do. I know that it can take a while to conceive, but I'm now stressing that maybe AF is irregular and there could be something wrong?

delilahbucket Wed 11-Jan-17 10:44:14

It is likely that your stressing is causing your cycles to be irregular. I ovulate late when I am stressed, meaning my cycles range from 26 to 32 days.

ArchiesMamaBird Wed 11-Jan-17 10:48:04

@delilahbucket yes you're probably right. DH keeps telling me to just relax and it will happen, just like it did with our DS. Maybe I should take his advice and stop tracking my cycles so closely and just go with the flow!

delilahbucket Wed 11-Jan-17 10:59:10

I would. I stopped tracking mine from November. We have other issues that make it near impossible to conceive, but me monitoring every little thing doesn't help matters!

ArchiesMamaBird Wed 11-Jan-17 11:59:35

@delilahbucket thank you. And best of luck to you for your ttc journey flowers

delilahbucket Wed 11-Jan-17 12:11:21

Back at ya! flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now