Talk

Advanced search

pressure on ttc for couple who dont dtd

(3 Posts)
lexilou86 Tue 10-Jan-17 21:04:46

Just want to see if Im alone out there. we have started ttc but finding dtd more than twice in the fw a challenge. DH have a great relationship but recently he has had difficulty with ED. we got some pills (dont aak how) but he refuses to go the dr. i think the ED is due down to his confidence hes put on weight and is now v concious of it so it makes it worse. He also works very long hours and away alot of the time and my peak time always seems to fall during the weekdays..
i try to be supportive but am gettinf irritatwd by the fact i cant do anything.. i pee on sticks, am trying to eat healthily, taking vitamins, cut down drinking but he says i dont understand how it feels.. but its effecting us.. the more pressure i put on him the worse it gets but cant just not do anything as he will never know when we need to dtd..
is anybody else in this situation? what do u do? we have been trying for 3 months now and i just feel its only going to get worse.. im 31 next month!

Ilovecaindingle Tue 10-Jan-17 21:07:31

You need to keep all the planning and preparation to yourself! We worry and stress but men physically show the strain! . Maybe ease of ttc until things improve and your dh isn't feeling so pressured. . . I am ttc so I feel for you. . It's not easy.

lexilou86 Tue 10-Jan-17 21:52:49

I do keep to myself but i can only plan so much if when it comes to dtd we cant.. thats what im struggling with. weve been doing it casually to ease the stress for him for 9 months now..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now