Talk

Advanced search

Ewcm early in cycle?

(5 Posts)
topanga84 Tue 10-Jan-17 18:34:33

Hi all x I'm on day 10 of a thirty day cycle and am having all symptoms of nearing ovulation ... randy / twinges in ovary ( right side) boobs in overdrive ... but it's normally cd 14/15.
This month I have given up coffee and am drinking lots more water. I think I have been very dehydrated for months, drinking 5+ cups of coffee a day. I normally get very little ewcm.
I have loads at the moment ... opk is negative? Is this my body gearing up towards ovulation - fully hydrates or perhaps am early ovulation? I'm much more hydrated than normal - is this just what a normal cm is like? Something there all the time when I wipe? Normal I get one or two episodes of ewcm - it has been all day but as I say opk is negative?

topanga84 Tue 10-Jan-17 18:35:22

Apologies for typos x

Alibaba2 Tue 10-Jan-17 20:11:25

It's quite normal to start getting ewcm 5 days before ov - I do. Plus I can feel my ovaries and the sensation gets stronger and stronger until ovulation.

Also drinking water makes more ewcm. One day I drank so much it was literally pouring out of me and that was cd6 I think.

It could be a good time to start dtd!

topanga84 Wed 11-Jan-17 19:02:30

Thank you x I just did an opk and got this - it is getting darker!!! The line on left is test line!? Oven never had one this dark!

MotherofA Wed 11-Jan-17 19:05:03

That's a positive test isn't it ? Early pregnancy does show similar signs to ovulation ? Congrats if it is ! star

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now