Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation and conception

(2 Posts)
hopecin Tue 10-Jan-17 14:01:11

Hi everyone! I am new in here..I became unexpectedly pregnant last April but it was a blighted ovum..Then we went abroad and been trying again since September..I feel devastated..Now i started my first round of clomid 50mg and Im using clearblue ovulation kits. This month I was BD every other day I had a negative on day 12 and positive on day 13 and i BD twice exactly after the positive result. Then checked again on day 13 in the afternoon and it was negative so I probably had had the surge on day 12 in the afternoon but i didnt bd on day 12..Do you think I still have a chance? its been 5dpo but still no sore breats..usually i get them after ovulation..what does it mean? thanks

Phoenix76 Tue 10-Jan-17 22:14:20

Hello hopecin so sorry to hear what happened and that you are having a bad time of it. But, no you haven't missed your chance. Sperm can live in your body for 5 days and your egg 48 hours so they would have had the chance to meet. It's hard to guess what may be causing your missing symptons without sounding over hopeful! I'm afraid all you can really do is wait and see if af arrives. It's hard not to drive yourself mad analysing everything but take care of yourself and I hope you get your bfp in the near future.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now