Talk

Advanced search

Cramps??

(4 Posts)
sarah1210 Mon 09-Jan-17 11:38:56

I am currently on cycle day 26 and have been experiencing strong cramps for the past week along with pulling sensations in my pelvic region. Cramps have felt like I'm on the verge of my period for a week now. I also have been getting some lower back pain, mostly in my hips, feels like a dull achey kind of pain. I don't normally get many cramps before AF but cycles have been all over the place since miscarriage in September. I have gone from being someone who has the longest cycles ever to rarely getting past 20 days without a bleed so this cycle is the longest in a while. Has anyone else experienced cramping like this? Think I might be going mad waiting..

conkerpods Mon 09-Jan-17 21:14:03

I never get cramps before my period but I know lots do.
If your cycles are all over the place since your miscarriage when will you decide to do a pregnancy test?
I had very strong cramps in early pregnancy.
Best of luck.

HollyMay84 Tue 10-Jan-17 07:12:01

My af cramps are horrible but my pregnancy "cramps" are more like a dull pelvic ache. You never know 😀 good luck!!

BoBo90 Tue 10-Jan-17 11:01:34

Take a test. You should be tracking ovulation if your ttc again so you should know when to test. If not do one anyway and if it's negative wait for af to turn up. Sometimes you suddenly get cramps for no reason. Our bodies like to mess with us!
Take a test and good luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now