Talk

Advanced search

Ttc #3

(3 Posts)
Anya18 Sun 08-Jan-17 15:55:57

Hello ladies! Im new here,
Im anya aged 28 and ttc nb 3!
Been trying for 2 months on the third month of trying!
Seems like its never going to happen i know only been few months but feels like its been ages! Iv started taking seven seas trying for a baby vits, using the clearblue digital ovulation sticks and also using ovia app and ovulation calculator.
Anyone else in a similar boat?
I dont really have anyone to speak to. Feeling down and low atm! I will be in my fertile window this week! Just want it to happen. Sorry for babling on

Anyone got any positive stories feeling very negative.
Xxx

2ducks2ducklings Mon 09-Jan-17 14:15:43

Hi, we're also trying for #3. It's our 3rd official month of ttc too ( including a very early miscarriage at 5 weeks in November). I'm in fw too and we're dtd every day. I keep hoping that this month it'll work but I don't want to be too positive incase nothing happens and I don't want to be too pessimistic because, well, it's just bloody exhausting to be miserable all the time.
Fingers crossed for you OP xx

HazyDays81 Tue 10-Jan-17 16:48:32

I'm also ttc baby #3. We have been trying for 4 months but I've had 2 early miscarriages at 4+4 & 4+5. Feel like I've already been trying a while too & once you make the decision you just want it to happen! Wishing you both lots of luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now