Talk

Advanced search

Newbie needing advice!

(5 Posts)
Kattekit Sun 08-Jan-17 15:30:30

Hi all,

My first starter post so please go easy on me smile

I'm late thirties and we've been trying to conceive for about two years, we've had some false hopes with late period etc. I've also got a health condition which has left me on lots on medication, my gp still thinks that it's possible for us to get pregnant.

So this month we tried extra hard blush...... anyway AF is due on Thursday but on previous Thursday, Friday and Saturday I had some very very light spotting, my boobs are killing, major headaches, sore lower back and feeling rather dizzy. As I'm ever so hopeful could it be implantation bleeding? Or am I just kidding myself because I want it to be so much? I took a pregnancy test today (clear blue early detection) it showed up negative so am I hoping far too much?

Any help much appreciated smile

flumpybear Sun 08-Jan-17 15:32:04

Could be!! All sounds promising!! Have you tried an early test?! Good luck flowers

Kattekit Sun 08-Jan-17 16:02:12

Thank you, yes I took a clear blue early detection today and it was negative. AF is due this Thursday so maybe too early to test

flumpybear Sun 08-Jan-17 17:31:12

Yes probably a bit early - the wait is a brain *uck!!! I hated that TWW.... good luck!!!!

Kattekit Mon 09-Jan-17 13:13:28

Thank you, tww is awful. Two years of tww now. Here's hoping although I have a feeling af is on her way sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now