Talk

Advanced search

bubbly feeling

(15 Posts)
pinkslippers Wed 21-Feb-07 21:06:32

I keep getting this bubbly feeling in my womb area, could it be wind?? but have achy feeling too. I'm not due on until the 8th march. Just wondered what it could be. sorry ttc 2 month now.

pinkslippers Wed 21-Feb-07 21:09:21

Anyone or is it all in my head?? lol

pinkslippers Wed 21-Feb-07 21:13:16

bump

katie25 Wed 21-Feb-07 21:14:13

hiya
hope this doesn't get your hopes up too much(!) but i had a bubbly/vibrating feeling in my uterus at 5 weeks pg. it was very bizarre and lasted only one evening, in bouts of a few mins at a time. i put it down to implantation/newly pg? might have been neither and just my overactive/anxious imagination!!

pesme Wed 21-Feb-07 21:16:11

tbh if your period is not due to 8th of march chances are you have not even ovulated yet. so yes i think it is all in your head. doesn't mean to say you are or are not pregnant but you just can't tell really until you do a test. these feeling could be ovulation pains in which case grab dp/dh and go to it!

pinkslippers Wed 21-Feb-07 21:33:54

mm i know that it is very unlikely that i'm pg, but wondered if it was egg releasing or something. Thanks for you replys.

Ready Wed 21-Feb-07 21:37:23

Some women experience aches and tenderness at ovulation when the egg is released. So it could well be. The bubbling?? Not sure. Is it on one side only?? If it is then it could be ovulation related. Make sure you keep a note of everything that you experience and then if it happens again next month (fingers crossed you will conceive before then!!) you will have a good idea if it is the same.

Good luck

ammylovesolivia Wed 21-Feb-07 21:38:48

I have experienced this - i get awful bubbling/wind when I ovulate. EVERY single month. its embarressing!!

ammylovesolivia Wed 21-Feb-07 21:39:52

I've thought bout mentioning it before but was too embarressed!!!!

pinkslippers Wed 21-Feb-07 21:39:53

Thanks ready. I will do. It's not really on one side or the other more on the left more than right. lol probably wind!!! lol.

I'm so cross cause i'm symptom spotting which i said i wouldn't do.

ta for replys,

pinkslippers Wed 21-Feb-07 21:41:14

lol it probably is wind. I think what it is i've been reading so many posts and so i've been thinking and taking notice more as before i really didn't pay attention. Feel silly for posting now. thanks though.

MonkeesMum Wed 21-Feb-07 21:51:31

No! Don't feel silly, I am absolutely convinced that i felt things happening both times that i conceived (bubbly is exactly how i described it) AND I've felt ovulation (it's got some fancy name that i can't remember, summat syndrome) and that's definitely one-sided, i only feel it on my right... which i won't any more as had the tube taken away last month

pinkslippers Thu 22-Feb-07 12:23:24

awwwww sorry to hear that. It's gone today. i think it was ovulation pains because i had egg whites today!! not that you really wanna know that. lol.

thanks for posting though.xx

pesme Thu 22-Feb-07 12:34:03

sorry if i sounded abit harsh i misread the op. if you are having ew today you are fertile. good luck with it!

pinkslippers Thu 22-Feb-07 12:46:07

thanks it was ok. no need to apologise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now