Talk

Advanced search

ADVICE NEEDED

(5 Posts)
Naomiross13 Sat 07-Jan-17 15:31:32

Hello all. Im currently on cd25 out of a 28day cycle and well for the last 72hrs ive had bad cramping in my back and hip and front all on the left, its dull pain but its always there, i was having a feel aroubd my cervix earlier and notice a hard lump thats tiny and doesnt move, google has told me its cyst and very normal (will obv follow up at gp) my paranoia is going mad though because of the pains in my side, do i ring 111 and seek medical attention? I dont ever expierence this in my cycles for this long and defo not this near to my period being due. Help me please :'(

confusedat23 Sat 07-Jan-17 15:34:25

Hi Naiomi, if I was you (and you sound very worried) I would just call 111 thats what they are there for and if they make you feel more reassured than it can only help xxx

DrinkingCocktailsInTheSunshine Sat 07-Jan-17 15:37:04

Ovarian cysts can be horribly painful. Best to get a doctor to check that is what it is though since you are worrying so much. Hope it isn't anything serious.

sk1pper Sun 08-Jan-17 11:35:07

Phone 111, they are really good and will get you an appointment right away with your local hospital to get you checked out. If it's a cyst it will probably pass wth time but better safe than sorry - gl xx

Naomiross13 Wed 11-Jan-17 14:50:57

Hello all thanks i dont have cysts they dont know why im getting this discomfort.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now