Talk

Advanced search

In the 2ww..3DPO..

(132 Posts)
Anna2006 Thu 05-Jan-17 10:53:24

In the 2ww at 3DPO. Anyone else due to test around 16th Jan?! Need a companion!

Cycle: 3 (since mmc in Oct at 12+6)
CD: 17
3DPO

Ovulated on CD14 and we DTD CD9, CD11,CD13, CD14 and CD15 so hope we've covered bases.

We only DTD two times in my FWW in July when we fell pregnant so fx!

Banana82 Thu 05-Jan-17 11:08:08

Hi Anna! I will join you. My AF is due 17 Jan. I am CD14 today. I have no idea when my actual ovulation day is as don't really feel any symptoms or track temp etc. I have had light spotting today though so not sure when on earth is going on!

Sorry to read about your miscarriage. I had a miscarriage in July and its just truly awful. FX for sticky ones!

Anna2006 Thu 05-Jan-17 12:23:36

Hi Banana

It sucks doesn't it! Have you been TTC since your mc?

How long are you cycles? I track mine an temp as I like to see the confirmation of ovulation cos I'm a control freak like that! Really hoping this our cycle this month! It's terrible keep having to wait 😑

ChaoticKate Thu 05-Jan-17 13:18:55

Hi there! My AF is also due on 17 Jan. I'm not hopeful as we've both had flu and only managed the DTD twice in the past month. But you never know and I have no idea when I ovulated so here's hoping!!

Banana82 Thu 05-Jan-17 13:50:52

We have been trying since October really. Took me a few months to get over the miscarriage and commit to trying again. I think i might try ovulations tests next month if nothing happens this month. Would definitely be good to know when ovulation happens. My cycles are 27/28 days so I think the earliest I can test is going to be a week this Saturday. Thats also the day after we move into our new home so would be great news if its positive.

Hello Chaotic! Fingers crossed its good news for us all. Lots of distraction needed for the next couple of weeks!

Mrsbluebell17 Thu 05-Jan-17 13:53:41

Hi everyone. Sorry to hear of your struggles. Another one joining the club here....

Here are my stats:
TTC #1
CD16
Cycle 3
DPO 3?
Came off bc in October. Had 33 day cycle then 27. Had an expected chemical pg in early December.
Ovia is predicting a long cycle for some reason - not sure why but it's predicting AF at CD35?!?! I expect AF between cd 27-33 based on last two cycles, which makes it due to start between 15-21st Jan.

Have just started doing OPKs on Tuesday but no sign of a positive yet so think I'm past ov. Reckon ov was Monday but just a guess. We'll see what the rest of the month brings!!

Good luck to allflowers

Anna2006 Thu 05-Jan-17 13:57:16

Chaotic is crap when you get ill and feel it may hinder your chances 😑 But you never know as it only takes once!

OPKs deff worth a try banana. I find it useful to know we're at least trying to hit the right time! We started TTC straight after the mc. Although this month is really only the first month I haven't been an emotional wreck so think maybe that will go in our favour!

Here's hoping!

sureitsgrand Sat 07-Jan-17 22:58:20

Hi, joining in too! Period due on 17th. I had a mmc in August at 11 weeks, I've been trying again since October but my cycle has been a bit longer than it used to be so I'm struggling to figure ovulation times. Anyway, fingers crossed for us all! When will you all begin to test?

GingerHanna Sun 08-Jan-17 06:46:48

I'm with you here.

TTC#2 (miscarriage Dec 15)
Cycle 1
Age 36
CD 23
AF 15

One week of TWW down and trying not to get too obsessed. Yeah right!

Anna2006 Sun 08-Jan-17 10:07:57

I'm due to test Sunday 15th as that is day AF is due and am going to try not test any earlier like my other cycles as hate seeing the negatives!

I'm 6 DPO today an had painful twinges and pulling on my right side last night in bed. Not sure what it was, trying not to look too much into it!

DumbledoresArmy Sun 08-Jan-17 15:58:02

Hey can I join you?

We're ttc #3
Due to test around the 18th.

Not sure what to make of this month.
This morning I got some cm that was yellowy tinged & tiny speck of pink. I've not had any more.
I'm guessing I'm around 4dpo do I think too early for implantation?

TryingForNo1 Sun 08-Jan-17 16:18:05

Hi ladies,

Mind if I jump on? Finding the few days wait difficult!

TTC #1
Cycle #4
CD 25
DPO 8?

First 3 months I had 27 day cycles and ovulated on day 14 so was quite relaxed this month. Tried one opk on day I normally ovulate (last Wednesday) and it was negative. Tried another Friday morning and it was mega positive!

So my AF should be due Tuesday but I suppose it could be later. I don't normally see any symptoms, however I had a bad headache and left side stomach pains on Friday which I had to sleep off.

Yesterday and today I've had tingly numb feet and fingertips! Also sore sides of my breast, under armpits. Feel warm, but no temperature, couldn't sleep, been seeing lots and really bloated.

IC was negative today but I know it's early and I was up to the toilet loads during the night too. First time I've had symptoms but I'm scared I'm getting my hopes up for nothing.

Me and DHs birthdays this weekend so would be lovely present!

Banana82 Sun 08-Jan-17 19:21:25

I'm dying to test and AF isn't due for a week! shock

Anna2006 Sun 08-Jan-17 19:36:48

Me too Banana!

But we have to stay strong as don't wanna test early and be disappointed with BFN's! Gonna try my best to hold out until Sunday.. hmm so desperate to be pregnant again. I'm sure you feel the same xx

Banana82 Sun 08-Jan-17 20:25:33

Well with my DS I remember AF being due on a Tuesday and I got a BFP on the Friday afternoon. So I'm really tempted to start testing Friday.

You having any symptoms Anna?

GingerHanna Sun 08-Jan-17 21:01:53

I'm with you there Anna... not even sure whether to buy a test or not as, you know, fate. But if I don't come on Sunday I don't want to test during the week as it would need to be in the morning and my partner leaves for work very soon after we get up and if it was positive then no real time to talk... and and and...!

So maybe I should buy a test ready for Sunday. If AF does appear then I have spare tears ready for a later date?

Anna2006 Sun 08-Jan-17 21:07:01

Hmm not really, I had really weird pulling and twinging on my right side last night in bed, it was quite painful and sharp, I was 5DPO.
Never had that the cycle I got pregnant though...

No other symptoms. The cycle I got pregnant my boobs got slightly bigger and particularly sore about 9DPO through to 11DPO when I tested. An I mainly tested cos I had AF cramps that morning but my BBT was sky high so I knew AF wasn't coming! So think I have a few more days before I may notice anything even if I get any..

Do you have anything Banana?

Xx

Fuzyfelt23 Sun 08-Jan-17 22:22:31

Hiya, can I join?
TTC first cycle after an Ectopic in October. Had my left tube removed, i'm about 3/4 days post ovulation and got constant twinges in my left side. Due to test 18th of this month. Fingers crossed for everyone!! So nervous xx

Banana82 Mon 09-Jan-17 07:10:29

Anna I've had just dull aching for a few days now. And a small amount of spotting of CD14. I just want this to be the month. I really want to start the new year off with our new home and a baby on the way. Getting so impatient.

GingerHanna Mon 09-Jan-17 07:51:36

Sorry to hear about your ectopic Fuzzy and good luck this cycle.

I started today will full blown PMT... was a bit grouchy last night but this morning it's here full force. No idea what to think as I don't know that there's a way of telling if it's PMT or pregnancy... it's a day or two earlier than expected, but then my cycle is charting 29 days this month and some times it's come in at 28 or even 27 so this could well just be PMT bang on time.

I hate this. So much.

Fuzyfelt23 Mon 09-Jan-17 08:17:57

How long have you been trying Hanna?

GingerHanna Mon 09-Jan-17 08:33:37

Only since Christmas... I had a mc in December 2015 and we've held off for the last year trying, so now we are again I just am a ball of emotions. A lot of it is down to the fact that I got pregnant so easily and un-expectantly last time so have this kind of expectation that I will again, but also know that's stupid and am preparing myself for crashing down to reality.

Totally OTT I know! If it is a BPN this month then I hope I can start relaxing into a less intense worry cycle as I cannot put myself through this for two weeks of every month.

Fuzyfelt23 Mon 09-Jan-17 08:49:55

I totally agree.. i understand what you mean, once the first cycle is out the way I think you can relx a little.. i got pregnant easily last time without really trying and then it was ectopic so we'll have to wait and see, i'm so nervous. i only have one tube left! X

Fuzyfelt23 Mon 09-Jan-17 08:50:11

I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage by the way x

Anna2006 Mon 09-Jan-17 08:57:20

Sorry to hear about your ectopic fuzy. Was our first cycle last month from the mmc and was a mess that cycle. I feel a bit better this cycle but I just hate all this waiting around sad I just want to know either way. We fell pregnant first time with mmc so if it takes a while to get pregnant think I will start to feel down.

7DPO and praying for sore boobs very soon as that was my obvious symptom last time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now